Anyone here apply at the Tampa DRC just recently?!

Peterpanning

Original Poster
I wanted to walk through and see everything but the girl was literally leading me out and I asked to stop so I could look, she didn’t mind but was also in a hurry so I was disappointed.

J.B

Hey guys! congrats on your new positions! I've posted on here a few times before as I've been looking to relocate from NYC to Disney & have had multiple interviews but had to turn down my offers due to low pay. Next week I have an interview to be an Itinerary Planning Agent for the DRC in Tampa & was wondering if any of you know the salary & commission for that position before I go further with the interview. I want to work at Disney so bad but would need a job that could allow me to actually live down there.

Thanks in advance!

Peterpanning

Original Poster
Hey guys! congrats on your new positions! I've posted on here a few times before as I've been looking to relocate from NYC to Disney & have had multiple interviews but had to turn down my offers due to low pay. Next week I have an interview to be an Itinerary Planning Agent for the DRC in Tampa & was wondering if any of you know the salary & commission for that position before I go further with the interview. I want to work at Disney so bad but would need a job that could allow me to actually live down there.

Thanks in advance!
I’ll msg you

mousekete3r

I had my interview two weeks ago today and still have not heard anything. If anyone here just interviews please let me know if your dashboard has been updated. Mine still says “interview” and it’s been two weeks. 😩🙏🏼

I had my interview 10days ago and still havent heard anything. anxiously waiting

SnappleJesus

Ive recently applied to the DRC in Tampa, both positions that they currently have available because I would be completely comfortable with either. But I'm just curious as to what everyone's experience has been in the hiring process. How soon do they usually contact you? I applied 5 days ago, and I know I'm probably just super ansy in thinking its taking a bit. Do they contact you to let you know if they are going to pass on your application? And if they do choose to continue you further into the employment process, how long does it usually take until they officially offer you a position? Thank you all in advance for any and all help!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom