Anyone have an Ariel "wand" from McDonalds?

durangojim

Original Poster
On the day that my daughter was born (back in March this year) I bought a toy from McDonalds which was an Ariel Scepter. It fell out of my wife's car while putting our little one in it and my wife didn't realize it, and she ran over and broke it. If anyone has an extra one they'd like to part with, please pm me. Thanks!

kasey1988

hey! have you checked back in with your local mcdonalds? I work at mcdonalds and sometimes if we have extra cases of toys we keep them outback when we get new toys incase we run out. A couple times a year, we do a clean out and we sell old toys.. If you know someone that works at mcdonalds close to you, or if you regular one in particular i would defintally ask them if they have anymore. Atleast at my store, if the customer is really nice we have no problem going to take a look for them, it might not be right away but leave us your phone number and we will call them back to let them know.. Also if you email mcdonalds (there should be a address on mcdonalds.com) and tell them your situation, they might be willing to help.. Best of luck :wave:

Cynderella

Aww. I'm pretty sure I got that toy, but I'll have to do some major digging to see if I still have it. If I do I'll be sure to PM you.

Tinkrbell

I know I have one, but its in Wisconsin & Im in Florida till at least January, but if I get my program extended I'll be here till May. Sorry I cant be of more help.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Sorry I don't have the toy you're looking for, but I just wanted to ask... Did you get the toy on purpose the day she was born? That's a really cute idea! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom