Anyone gonna be there during the last week of April?

sbkline

Just wanting to see who might be there at the same time we are and who might be visiting the same parks we are at on any given day of the trip. We are going April 23-30. Here is a brief itenerary:

Monday 23rd: Check in, explore resort. Supper at Chef Mickey's, Mini-golf. No parks
Tuesday 24th: EPCOT
Wed 25th: Animal Kingdom, then over to EPCOT for supper in the evening
Thursday 26th: Magic Kingdom until 10 or 11
Friday 27: Disney Studios until close
Saturday 28: Magic Kingdom until 5ish, then supper at 1900 Park Fare, then back to resort for carraige ride and mini-golf
Sunday 29: EPCOT in evening, then over to MK for EMH
Monday 30: no parks. Check and and head home.

Does anyone plan to be in any of the parks on the same day that we are there?

sbkline

Original Poster
Anyone else as excited as I am that, as of Sunday, we will be able to say we are going to WDW THIS month?!?!? :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Ashleigh

We (DH, DD, DS and myself) are arriving April 27th and leaving May 4th. I can't wait any longer! I visit this site every day because I am so excited about going. I don't post much - usually just read, but I couldn't resist. I hope you all have a wonderful time.

sbkline - I also can't wait until Sunday to say we are going this month. It is those little things that make the wait bearable.

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
Mine is the 4th one after you!

Cool, looks like on Friday and Saturday, we'll both be in the same parks. If you see a pudgey blond guy with a bald spot on the back of his head, with a chain wallet, with a skinny brunette wife be sure to come say hi. :lol: I purchased two wdwmagic.com T-shirts to wear on our trip, but I don't know which days I'll be wearing them.

Upvote 0

foldmama

Hi All: We are arriving the evening of April 27th and departing :cry: on May 5th. Schedule is as follows:

4/28 - Epcot - Dinner Canada - Illuminations
4/29 - AK - Dinner Rainforest
4/30 - MGM - Dinner 50's Prime time and Fantasmic
5/1 - Backstage Magic Tour - DTD
5/2 - Epcot - Dinner - Germany
5/3 - Rest & MK - Dinner Whispering Canyon
5/4 - MK - Dinner - Ohana's
5/5 - Epcot Late Lunch Alfredo's Depart for MCO @ 5:00 PM

Hope to see you there!:wave: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

Hi All: We are arriving the evening of April 27th and departing :cry: on May 5th. Schedule is as follows:

4/28 - Epcot - Dinner Canada - Illuminations
4/29 - AK - Dinner Rainforest
4/30 - MGM - Dinner 50's Prime time and Fantasmic
5/1 - Backstage Magic Tour - DTD
5/2 - Epcot - Dinner - Germany
5/3 - Rest & MK - Dinner Whispering Canyon
5/4 - MK - Dinner - Ohana's
5/5 - Epcot Late Lunch Alfredo's Depart for MCO @ 5:00 PM

Hope to see you there!:wave: :sohappy:

:wave: We'll be at AK on the 29th and Epcot on the 5th as well!

Upvote 0

GrowingUpDisney

NO BASHING ALLOWED - JUST FYI for those who are going to be there.

The Cheerleading World Championships will be at Wide World of Sports on April 21 and 22. These are mostly high school age cheerleaders. They will/should be staying at the allstar resorts.

Please no bashing!!! I only posted to let everyone know.

Niki

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

Cool, looks like on Friday and Saturday, we'll both be in the same parks. If you see a pudgey blond guy with a bald spot on the back of his head, with a chain wallet, with a skinny brunette wife be sure to come say hi. :lol: I purchased two wdwmagic.com T-shirts to wear on our trip, but I don't know which days I'll be wearing them.
Sounds good! I'll be the chubby brunette, with my tall but chubby hubby(I know we sound HOT!:D )and my DD 9 and DS 5 will probably be fighting and we will have a black backpack that has Mickey heads all over it as well as our WDWmagic pin attached to it.

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

The Cheerleading World Championships will be at Wide World of Sports on April 21 and 22. These are mostly high school age cheerleaders. They will/should be staying at the allstar resorts.

Niki
Just Fabulous:fork:

Upvote 0

Kadee

Niki
I'm leaving WDW on the 21st......:sohappy: I don't think I've ever been excited about leaving before.......:confused: I just hope they don't start showing up too early in the week.

Upvote 0

krueg66

April 27th-30th!!!

My wife and I are going for a long weekend for my birthday! (april 27th, big 32!)

April 27th- arrive EARLY, around 11am, check into Coronado, have lunch and hit EPCOT for some international drinking. Then head to ESPN Club to watch the Yankees CRUSH the Red Sox!!!

April 28th- get up around noon, head to the Contemporary or Poly to watch the Yankees beat up the Sox again then head over to the Kingdom with a buzz! :hammer:

April 29th- going to Animal Kingdom to ride Everest...FINALLY!!! Then head back to ESPN Club to watch the Yankees sweep the Sox in the Bronx!!

April 30th- fresh off my Yankee sweep, head back to Tampa and sleep it off...

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

My wife and I are going for a long weekend for my birthday! (april 27th, big 32!)

April 27th- arrive EARLY, around 11am, check into Coronado, have lunch and hit EPCOT for some international drinking. Then head to ESPN Club to watch the Yankees CRUSH the Red Sox!!!

April 28th- get up around noon, head to the Contemporary or Poly to watch the Yankees beat up the Sox again then head over to the Kingdom with a buzz! :hammer:

April 29th- going to Animal Kingdom to ride Everest...FINALLY!!! Then head back to ESPN Club to watch the Yankees sweep the Sox in the Bronx!!

April 30th- fresh off my Yankee sweep, head back to Tampa and sleep it off...
Go YANKEES!:sohappy: :D :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom