Anyone going in May?

My sister and I are going from April 29th to May 7th. I've been "home" 4 times in the past 2 years. My Best Friend is a CM so I visit her alot. My sister hasn't been back since she was 13, she's now 21. I'm so excited to show her around. :sohappy:

Is anyone else going to be there in May, it's always nice to put a face to a name.:wave:

DISMOM

WE JUST TOLD THE KIDS ON EASTER MORNING...THAT WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY. CHECKING IN MAY 4TH. YEAH!!! Staying 6 nites with the free upgrade to the park hopper and water park tickets. We are going to experience the French Quarter for the first time and are looking so forward to it. I'll post a trip report when we get back. One good thing about this, we only have about 36 more days to wait. Not a long wait when you wait this long to book everything.!!!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

JNL0508

My mom's, Mother's Day, present from me is a surprise :zipit: getaway to WDW. So we will be there from May 22-26. :sohappy: Can't wait to tell her!!!!

Upvote 0

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
My wife and I are going "home" in may too, we check in on the 4th or 2 weeks. This will be our 8th trip since 2000. Couldn't think of going anywhere else.

I agree putting faces to names is a great idea:sohappy:

Upvote 0

normdisney

Heading down May11th it will be our 64th trip since 1975 talking my Brother in Law and his wife they have not been to DW since 1994. A few things have changed! Can't wait to show them around!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
I'll be there May 13-23. Can't wait. First time in May I usually go in the summer or spring break.On top of that it will be my Honeymoon/B-Day. WooHoo!! Enjoy yourself.

Upvote 0

cinderellafan6

My boyfriend and I are going May 23-26 staying at the Music Resort. Im so excited since I havent been there since December. This will be my 106th trip, his 7 and our first time eating dinner at Cinderellas Royal Table. It was a special suprise from him!! I can't wait!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

baz212

Myself, DH, DS4 and DSIL are going down May 5-12. It's kinda of grad school graduation present to myself.I graduate with my MLIS on May 3rd. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

dmbcrush5

We have a group of 25 going down for the week of May 16 - 24. My DH and a family friend are doing the Half Ironman Triathlon at Fort Wilderness on the 18th. I can't think of a better excuse for a trip. It's the only Ironman sponsored race that I ENCOURAGE him to do each year!

Upvote 0

AndreainNY

We are going down from May 16th through the 25th - staying at POR. My oldest daughter will turn 5 on the 23rd, so we are going to the Princess Breakfast in Norway on her birthday. My son is 15 and is conflicted about this trip - he LOVES Disney - but is not thrilled with the idea of a Princess Breakfast!

Upvote 0

OGMickey

i usually go in may ..... may has some slow weeks because kids are taking there finals in school.....avoid memorial day weekend....it gets really crowded...plus gay days week is crowded too.....but every time i go in the beginning of the month its not to crowded ....no more then 30 min wait on popular rides....well have fun i wish i was going this may :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Upvote 0

FBullock

DW and I will be there May 9 - 17. My Mother who has never flown or been to WDW will be there as well as both DD, DS-in-law, Mother and sister in law from May 10 - 14 for Mothers Day.

DW and I have been this week in May the last 5+/- years and the crowds aren't bad, except on the weekends. Weather is great and the F&G is alway wonderful.

Upvote 0

jtced

May 1-3

Flying in May 1 for the Flower and Garden Show. May 2 P & P party! Leaving May 3:( 3 Day weekend!

DD 5th Birthday May 1!!! look for her birthday girl tiara

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom