Anyone going in May?

My sister and I are going from April 29th to May 7th. I've been "home" 4 times in the past 2 years. My Best Friend is a CM so I visit her alot. My sister hasn't been back since she was 13, she's now 21. I'm so excited to show her around. :sohappy:

Is anyone else going to be there in May, it's always nice to put a face to a name.:wave:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Arriving April 30, departing May 4.

We always try to go this week every year, for our wedding anniversary, which is May 3. 22 years this year!!

Watch out for my wdwmagic button, I wear it on the strap of my bag...

Upvote 0

alilance

Going May 12-18th!!!! Stay at Port Orleans for 4 nights and Saratoga Springs (for the 1st time!) for two nights!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a fun vacation everyone!!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Mr Wizard

May 17-25. May 18th is our anniversary and we are having dinner at one of the few places we have never been. Doing the Brown Derby and Fantasmic dinner package. Wow, it will be 18 years of her putting up with me suggesting Disney World every time we would talk about vacations. She's the best.

Upvote 0

Scooter

My wife and I are going in May, and after this long, cold, miserable, never-ending winter we are having, it's going to be sooooo nice to be in Florida for some warmth and sunshine.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom