Anyone for January?

weedles

Yippie!! So after posting the above I logged into MDE for my daily stalking :oops: and lo and behold "manage magic bands" has turned to "personalize magic bands" :D

We're at day 77 for anyone keeping track.

imagination30

I still haven't got fp yet.. but I have noticed that it goes to the screen with fp and shows it to me then says sorry your window of date , blah , bah.. but hopefully soon.. ( but why do you need fast pass , during the off season.. , except for maybe 1 or 2 rides and a restaurant, hum .. just my opion)

weedles

I still haven't got fp yet.. but I have noticed that it goes to the screen with fp and shows it to me then says sorry your window of date , blah , bah.. but hopefully soon.. ( but why do you need fast pass , during the off season.. , except for maybe 1 or 2 rides and a restaurant, hum .. just my opion)

Couldnt agree with you more!! Thats why Im not concerned about the changes. All previous trips we would pull some FP if it was convenient for extra rides on something but found we didnt end up using them most times anyway - would either give them away or add them to the FP souvenir collection. The exceptions then (as is still the case now with the testing) were always only Soarin and TSMM. Soarin we just rode later in the night with virtually no standby lines. TSMM we had to make rope-drop - Ride once or twice then and pull FP for lunchtime then be outta there. Otherwise arriving late morning meant very late evening FP or not left.

Oh and SM - simply our MUST do first ride at MK each trip (Tradition from DDs first time on it years ago and the hysterical screams that ensued). So again for that day would be rope-drop as well - Thats the one and only Im really looking forward to FP+ for :)

Megala

Good Morning everyone! We hit the 60 day mark this morning and FP+ was available. We were able to make our selections. 3FP+ per park with the exception of EPCOT. In EPCOT you get to choose 1 from the A-list attractions(Soarin,TT,Malestrom) and then 2 from the rest. Unfortunately I am not able to make lunch reservations at Be Our Guest, even using the link provided previously on this forum. It is not available on any day of our trip. I am going to keep checking, perhaps that is on a different time schedule. Well, just wanted to let you guys know what my experience has been....so far, so good :happy: Have a great day.

Megala

Hey there, back again. Just re-read some of this board and it seems people have been able to make BOG reservations at 47, 40 and 10 days out. Sooo, I will be checking, and if I make any progress I will post here and hopefully help someone in line behind me. :)

Magical Dreamer

Yep... A lot of cancellations around the 45 day mark when final payment is due.

Plug away at 50 and down and you can most likely snag a ressie if your vigilant.

imagination30

just check my Disney experience , just to check .. and 60 day we got fast pass , but we haven't done any planning on our days yet so .. cant do it yet!

BCVTalsJam

We just got ours customized for our trip on Jan 19 through the first. Still looking how to do the fast passes section. The system keeps freeing.

Ann Elson

We are going Jan 25- Feb 1. I am able to customize the magic bands, when I finish with them it still says I have until December 25 to customize there is no way to "submit" them. I assume after Dec. 25 the order will be placed. I had to call Disney because only 2 of the 4 were able to be customized...now all 4 there. They said that the magic bands showing up were a glitch and not to do anything that they shouldn't even be there and they may disappear! She said that no one should see them until 30 days prior to trip and that they had not decided which resorts would be using magic bands in January (we are at OKW). No Fastpass + plus yet - they said that would show up at 60 days and it didn't have anything to do with customizing the bands. I will just do what I can with what shows up on my disney experience.

Ariel484

UPDATE: Was just able to book FP+ for the last 2 days of my trip (1/3 and 1/4). My FP+ options for 1/2 still do not show up on the main plan page, but when I go to make FP+ choices I get a page saying I already have FP+ for that day and they are there. So we'll see what happens!

As an aside, I used Magic Bands this past weekend and they were pretty convenient. Not life-changing by any means, but they were nice to have. :)

skimbob

Well I found out yesterday that if you are a Premier passholder waiting to renew which you have to do in person you are not eligible to use Fastpass+ until you get to the parks. I love it. I pay the most for my pass and I get the shaft. They apparently didn't think about this when setting up the program. They know now but there will not be a fix anytime soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom