Anyone else think like me?

rosie.ca

Originally posted by Lee
Trapped in Pirates alone at night with the AAs going?

I got that beat.

Small World alone at nightwith the AAs going.
:dazzle:

lol i was thinking that too..however i love that ride so i would enjoyed ... not saying i wouldn't have a psychotic episode after but i would still have fun

mrtoad

Originally posted by grandmath
Everyone look at this and dare to say that it is not horrible... look at the faces, the eyes (the red head, yuk (btw: it is not me touching her)), the gestures... (all the AA are turned down, this is night) I tell you, walking the dark corridors in Phantom Manor with the dead bride ghost and her husband near to you, brrrr :lookaroun

http://mapage.noos.fr/beehives/pm1.jpg

http://mapage.noos.fr/beehives/pm2.jpg

http://mapage.noos.fr/beehives/pm3.jpg

http://mapage.noos.fr/beehives/pm4.jpg

http://mapage.noos.fr/beehives/pm5.jpg

http://mapage.noos.fr/beehives/potc1.jpg

http://mapage.noos.fr/beehives/potc2.jpg

http://mapage.noos.fr/beehives/potc3.jpg

Are those from Disneyland Paris?

mrtoad

Originally posted by Zipadeedoodah
This may seem like a silly question but I just have to see if anyone else thinks like me.

Okay, I LOVE AA in the Disney Attractions...but does anyone ever think when they're riding on POTC or Great movie ride...etc.. "It would be SO scary to be in here alone when the park is closed and the AA are not moving...just sitting still" Is that a creepy thought to anyone else but me?:lookaroun :lookaroun

Brings to mind something from Jurassic Park. After Hammond says that even Disneyland had problems and delays when it first opened and Malcom says "But John, when Pirates of the Caribbean Breaks down, the Pirates don't eat the guests". :lol:

AliciaLuvzDizne

GREAT
now i have something NEW to be scared of :lol:

its bad enough that for the past 3 or 4 days i've had to sleep with the TV on becasue I watched a really scary movie all by myself and well... I get scared at night now :lookaroun

meanmice

When I came down in August I got stuck on the Haunted Mansion three times and one of them was when the busts are all staring at you. Even if you turn away you can still feel their fake eyes looking at you.

Lee

Adventurer
Originally posted by Big Al's Gal
Wow... that one of Master Gracey hanging scared the crap outta me... i looked away from the moniter, and when i looked back it was there.. and.. AHHHHH!

Nope. That's Phantom Manor, so the hanging figure is Melanie Ravenswood's fiance. The Phantom hung him to prevent the wedding. That's the Phantom with the shovel in one of the photos.

Donaldistheduck

Originally posted by Zipadeedoodah
This may seem like a silly question but I just have to see if anyone else thinks like me.

Okay, I LOVE AA in the Disney Attractions...but does anyone ever think when they're riding on POTC or Great movie ride...etc.. "It would be SO scary to be in here alone when the park is closed and the AA are not moving...just sitting still" Is that a creepy thought to anyone else but me?:lookaroun :lookaroun

Actually, I once read in a Disney Magazine in one of the hotels that some AA never shut down, because it costs more to shut them down and turn them on again, instead they just put them on low power. Infact, the writer took a tour of Dinosaur and walked through the attraction, she said that it was freaky because the dinosaurs would just sway back and forth and blink. Then she said they shut all the lights on her for a few seconds and turned them back on again. When she was done the guy giving her the tour said that she was lucky because usually they shut the lights off and turn on one of the dinosaurs to full powe...TALK ABOUT FREEKY.

Has any Cm's ever experienced anything like this before?

WDWHeadBanger

They had a twilight zone episode with wax figures once called "The New Exhibit" which was kinda like that. I always thought it would be a neat fear factor to have someone swim through the jaws ride along the track where the shark couldnt reach and have someone make all the sharks pop up at them.

disneytati

WOW! What a freaky thread!:lookaroun

Well, I would NEVER have the guts to go into any attraction on foot, or get close to any AA, no matter if its moving, stopped, on low power... Whenever I am at POTC, I just keep thinking, 'what if it goes 101, and we have to get out of the boats on foot till the emergency exit. I would scream so much, they would have to carry me out!!!:lol:

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by disneytati
WOW! What a freaky thread!:lookaroun

Well, I would NEVER have the guts to go into any attraction on foot, or get close to any AA, no matter if its moving, stopped, on low power... Whenever I am at POTC, I just keep thinking, 'what if it goes 101, and we have to get out of the boats on foot till the emergency exit. I would scream so much, they would have to carry me out!!!:lol:

Wouldn't it be fun to be a cast member hiding behind a pirate when disneytati had to evacuate the ride and yell "BOO!" as she goes by? :lol: Sorry Disneytati, I could not resist. Remember, it is Disney, what is the worst that could happen? :lookaroun

mrtoad

Originally posted by WDWHeadBanger
They had a twilight zone episode with wax figures once called "The New Exhibit" which was kinda like that. I always thought it would be a neat fear factor to have someone swim through the jaws ride along the track where the shark couldnt reach and have someone make all the sharks pop up at them.

I could not do it. Jaws ruined me as far as swimming goes. I was in 4th grade and I went to the movies with a friend of mine and his mother. Whatever we were supose to see (which was age appropriate) was sold out so his mother decided to take us to see Jaws instead. She had acutally seen the movie before and thought it was alright without speaking to my parents. To this day, I won't go past my knees in the ocean and lakes even creep me out.

Djali999

you know, I've been stuck in the Mansion hundreds of times, but just this last visit I got trapped in that weird little dark area after the second giant spider while you're turning the corner to look down the endless hallway.

there's a door with a curtain that billows out from inside it. on the other side you have a good side view of the suit of armor that shifts its' weight.

after about two minutes I really began to freak out. that little area of 2 - 3 feet is pitch black except a fait blue light coming from behind the curtain. I kept staring at that moving suit of armor and it really began to bug me...

I've had a similar problem with the corridor of doors just a bit further down that hall, btw.

Great Movie Ride would be the worst, IMO. imagine going down that Alien corridor all alone... :(

disneytati

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
Wouldn't it be fun to be a cast member hiding behind a pirate when disneytati had to evacuate the ride and yell "BOO!" as she goes by? :lol: Sorry Disneytati, I could not resist. Remember, it is Disney, what is the worst that could happen? :lookaroun

:lol: I would just DIE!!!!!:lol: They would have to carry me to the first aid!!!

I am really afraid of these pirates...:eek: And the dinosaurs... I cried like a little kid the first time I rode Dinosaur. It was ridiculous!!! I was the tour guide of the group, and when the picture came up the kids were smiling, and I was crying!!!:lol:

Last year I got stuck in SE, at the end of the ride, and I just freaked out!!! My aunt kept saying, I hope we have to get out on foot, so we can see how the attraction works! I prayed to all the saints I know, that the attraction moved again!

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by disneytati
:lol: I would just DIE!!!!!:lol: They would have to carry me to the first aid!!!

I am really afraid of these pirates...:eek: And the dinosaurs... I cried like a little kid the first time I rode Dinosaur. It was ridiculous!!! I was the tour guide of the group, and when the picture came up the kids were smiling, and I was crying!!!:lol:

Last year I got stuck in SE, at the end of the ride, and I just freaked out!!! My aunt kept saying, I hope we have to get out on foot, so we can see how the attraction works! I prayed to all the saints I know, that the attraction moved again!

Holy cow, you poor thing. Are you scared of just about everything at WDW and you still love it! YOU are a true WDW freak at heart! :lol: Tell me the haunted mansion scares you too?

Reading your posts makes me laugh so hard! I hope your phobia of Disney Animitronics ("MaximusDisAmaPhobia") is gone so you can enjoy the rides. I would really like to see your face on the Expedition Everest ride when that is finished! Ha ha ha!

normbalko

Dinosaur scared the pants off of me, but Spaceship Earth??!! How could that scare you!!! I mean, it's dark, but that's about it. You would be a riot to go on rides with!!!!

meanmice

Originally posted by normbalko
Dinosaur scared the pants off of me, but Spaceship Earth??!! How could that scare you!!! I mean, it's dark, but that's about it. You would be a riot to go on rides with!!!!
Hey, I've had the fear of having to walk down SE, but it was when we stopped at the top. something about how open that space is scares me. I've always thought it would be cool to have to walk out of a ride, but if it were any ride that meant walking on a stairway that's up high and i can see far down in any direction, i think i'd have to crawl.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom