Anyone else on the waitlist for job hire?

DEJ

Original Poster
Hello!

Just wondering if anyone else out there is currently on the waitlist to be hired. I am, for part time/full time merchandise role. It has been about a month since my interview. Has anyone experienced being hired off the waitlist? Thanks!

HauntedMansionFLA

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone else out there is currently on the waitlist to be hired. I am, for part time/full time merchandise role. It has been about a month since my interview. Has anyone experienced being hired off the waitlist? Thanks!
Did you get hired? If yes, how long did you have to wait?

Sara Goltsch

I am wondering the same thing!! I am currently on the waitlist for a part time in merchandising as well!!! I have been on it since about April? and it is killing me being on it!!!

Frescodecacao

I would say if you are on a waitlist it is likely you will not be hired. I interviewed end of may and got hired on the spot. My position is merchandise part-time.

Fexizian813

Hello!

Hi
I have been on wait list since March 2019 and still waiting I applied for merchandising if they don’t offer me a job by August I have to reapply and I have a lot of experience in this field

Fexizian813

Hello!

Hi
I am on wait list for merchandising since March 2019 it looks like a lot of people are on the wait list so if you don’t hear anything for 6 months you have to reapply again

Fexizian813

Hello!

Hi
You have to be patient and also you may have to reapply again once you reach the 6 month on wait list I had to reapply a couple of times I am a returning cast member I had to leave had a family situation now I am sorry I had to do that now

Mlopez

It's been a month since I was put on the waitlist. I applied for QSR. But what I'm really concerned about is that I never got the monthly email asking if I'm still interested. Should I call my recruiter? Or wait for Monday? Since its currently the weekend, I thought maybe they were automated emails and I would've gotten one either way.

Fexizian813

It's been a month since I was put on the waitlist. I applied for QSR. But what I'm really concerned about is that I never got the monthly email asking if I'm still interested. Should I call my recruiter? Or wait for Monday? Since its currently the weekend, I thought maybe they were automated emails and I would've gotten one either way.
Hi
If you don’t get the monthly email asking if your still interested in working for Disney you need to call castings as soon as possible they will see what the problem is

Fexizian813

Hello!

I am also on wait list for merchandising since March 2019 just make sure you get a email once a month asking if your still interested in working for Disney you might have to reapply if you don’t get an offer in 6months from the time of interview are you applying for Orlando Fl

Mlopez

Hi
If you don’t get the monthly email asking if your still interested in working for Disney you need to call castings as soon as possible they will see what the problem is
Thanks! I’ll be doing that early tomorrow morning then! I had I feeling something would go wrong haha

Fexizian813

Hi did you call castings yet and tell them you never got a email from them asking if your still interested in working for Disney

Fexizian813

You should also check Disney web site they post jobs for quick service restaurants and than I would call them too if you see it

Mlopez

You should also check Disney web site they post jobs for quick service restaurants and than I would call them too if you see it
Not yet, I’m thinking of call them early tomorrow morning. I saw that they did repost the position I applied, and was interviewed for a few days ago. I’m just hoping for the best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom