Anyone else hate Captain EO?

Graham9

I don't know why, but when I came out from seeing it, I had an irresitable urge to go out and buy legwarmers.

CaptainTC

I think its must have been very popular when it first came out, i thought it was ok, but must admit i also felt it was a little lame just like Honey I Shrunk The Audience. :veryconfu

MickeyPeace

I didn't mind EO but the pre-show video was PAINFUL to watch. Plus you have to stand on a ramp the whole time you are watching/not watching it.

I think that is what has kept me from seeing it a second time.

Rinx

It's absolute garbage. HISTA was 100 times better. I still do not understand how people say HISTA was outdated compared to EO. Hello! It's pre-HISTA, it has 80's written all over it. And for crying out loud MJ isn't even white yet!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I like it okay. But I liked it just as much as I liked HISTA. I would be a little mad if they brought back HISTA, but wouldn't if they replace EO. Captain EO fits the theming with EPCOT more, HISTA did too but not as much. I believe Disney could do something good with this theater, I wouldn't mind some kind of 4D Stitch attraction, as long as they would replace SGE in MK. Because, if the 4D Stitch show isn't good, at least it's not in a huge noticeable space like SGE, which is at the Entrance to TL.

EO was good for the year as a tribute, but I would like to see something new and exciting back in.

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

rkelly42

I do not like it, but I was also tired of HISTA. It is too bad they could not come up with a new show to introduce instead of bringing back an outdated one. I understand it was to celebrate Michael Jackson, but it really should not have been brought back, in my opinion, I know there are a lot of people who like it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom