Anyone else going in September '07?

My husband and I will be going to WDW from September 4-10,2007 for our 1-year wedding anniversary trip.We will be staying at Pop Century Resort.:sohappy:

If anyone else will be there at the same time,drop me a line and we can start chatting and maybe meet up while we are there :ROFLOL: :wave:

firefly594

My son and I are going Sept 1-8 at the Pop! He will be two weeks short of his eighth birthday when we go. We went Sept.06 and had a great time (stayed at ASsports). We can't wait to get back again to do all the things we missed. Just could not do it all in five days.

He was fearless, He did Mission Space Extreme, Space Mountain, and TOT, mom did not!:ROFLOL: Mom was scared!

We like the look of Pop Century, we have made up a little song about going to the Hippy Dippy pool!
We are also going to the Princess/Pirate party on Labor Day. Eating at Chef Mickey's at 5:00 then on to MK, tickets go on sale 6/1.

Matthew says he wants to try out every pool at the Pop, I said well I want some tie-dyed cheese cake, he said what does tie-dyed mean?:ROFLOL:

See Ya there! It's only five months from now, ha!

~Donna
40 something mom taking almost eight year old to DisneyWorld!:sohappy:

Clotho

We'll be there Aug 30-Sept 10! At the Polynesian. Loving life! :)

It's toooooo faaaar awaaaaay!

I also hate that it is in September...only because I have to wish my summer would go faster, when I really want to let it take its time...

joanna71985

My husband and I will be going to WDW from September 4-10,2007 for our 1-year wedding anniversary trip.We will be staying at Pop Century Resort.:sohappy:

If anyone else will be there at the same time,drop me a line and we can start chatting and maybe meet up while we are there :ROFLOL: :wave:

I will not be there. But just want to say congrats on the anniversary.

MPitzen

We'll be there Sept. 8 - 16th at Animal Kingdom Lodge for our Honeymoon! Do you know what parks you're going to be at or any ADR's you have?

Turcicus

My wife and I will be there (at WDW, that is)! We stayed at the Pop Century in Sept. last year for our 1st anniversary as well. Nice resort, but for as dead as the parks were, the resort was super busy!

And Clotho, we'll be at the Poly too!! My first stay in a deluxe resort :king: (my wife grew up going to the Poly).

Clotho

Turcicus, this will be my very first time at Poly. We stayed at Boardwalk last time and adored it, but Poly was next on our list. So off we go! I cannot WAIT!

Turcicus

Turcicus, this will be my very first time at Poly. We stayed at Boardwalk last time and adored it, but Poly was next on our list. So off we go! I cannot WAIT!

Clotho, if you ever see a young guy wearing a Virginia Tech shirt or hat when you're there, be sure to say hi - it just might be me!

ashley17, September is usually an OK time for weather. Aside from the hurricane threat, rain usually comes as scattered/isolated t-storms. Not much different from the summer months.

Beth Scholz

Original Poster
We'll be there Sept. 8 - 16th at Animal Kingdom Lodge for our Honeymoon! Do you know what parks you're going to be at or any ADR's you have?

On the 4th,we will be at Blizzard Beach & MGM;the 5th-AK;6th-MK;7th-EP;8th-MGM;9th-MK;10th-AK.The 4th,5th,6th,7th,and 8th we will be at PI at the CW & AC.

As for ADR's,the 6th we will be at TTS;7th-Princess Breakfast at Norway & San Angel Inn in Mexico;8th-Sci Fi Diner;9th-Chef Mickey's for breakfast;10th-Donald's Restarauntasaurus.

Kman101

I'll probably go to a park for a day or so in September, just to see the crowds supposedly really low and most of the rides walk-on ...

MPitzen

Clotho, if you ever see a young guy wearing a Virginia Tech shirt or hat when you're there, be sure to say hi - it just might be me!

ashley17, September is usually an OK time for weather. Aside from the hurricane threat, rain usually comes as scattered/isolated t-storms. Not much different from the summer months.

I hope everything is ok for you and your loved ones. I'm not sure if you still go to Virginia Tech, but if you ever need anyone to distract you I'm sure that we're all here to help you share a passion of yours that will hopefully help.

Turcicus

I hope everything is ok for you and your loved ones. I'm not sure if you still go to Virginia Tech, but if you ever need anyone to distract you I'm sure that we're all here to help you share a passion of yours that will hopefully help.

MPitzen, thank you so much for the kind words and support. I am not currently a student at VT, but am a proud and fiercely loyal alumnus from the Class of 2001. As you may have seen in various news reports, us Hokies are a tight-knit group, so these past few days have been very tough. But we're getting there :). And it's places like this one that are helping not only myself, but other Hokies as well.

Again, thank you so much.

marinad

Just barely...

:sohappy: We're going from August 27 - Sept 3rd, just barely being allowed to post in this forum! (hehehe)....

I can't wait.....

macsmom

September 16-21 at POP. Less than 5 months to go! I am still looking for someone to go with me, but if not - solo! I am actually looking forward to going solo if no one decides they want to go.

danna

tigger_fan

I will be there September 14-23rd at Coronado Springs with a small group from California.

Can't wait, I just hope the weather isn't *too* hot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom