Anyone else get annoyed when...

Mikester71

Yes, or when they say they go to all those other places and not Disney because their kids are older or they don't have kids...:brick:

Oh well, less crowds for us!

This is the one that bugs me too...when people think WDW is strictly a kid place. I've had people ask me why we still go to WDW now that the kids have gotten older. I tell them that my wife and I enjoy ourselves just as much, if not more, than the kids and there is PLENTY to do for people of all ages. But some people are stubborn and just believe what they want to anyways! :shrug:

_Scar

I'm guessing the China comment is the one they think is accurate.

:lol:

Not quite at all. But think what you want to think. :shrug:

I personally don't believe China can just claim Disney World for their own, but hey- not my problem (;

devoy1701

:lol:

Not quite at all. But think what you want to think. :shrug:

I personally don't believe China can just claim Disney World for their own, but hey- not my problem (;

considering China owns $900 billion in unclaimed US Treasury bonds...Heaven forbid if they ever started to cash in those bonds. It's a shame that they don't teach the consequences of our ever-rising debt in schools. Your History teacher definitely has something right. Even if she doesn't know anything about Disney.

_Scar

considering China owns $900 billion in unclaimed US Treasury bonds...Heaven forbid if they ever started to cash in those bonds. It's a shame that they don't teach the consequences of our ever-rising debt in schools. Your History teacher definitely has something right. Even if she doesn't know anything about Disney.

I'm not gonna touch this one. Let's end it, please? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom