Anyone else find what the Trackers are doing disturbing?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
There ARE LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS. If they generate a huge income from their son appearing in their videos, and they don't compensate him and set up a trust, it leaves them open to being sued by their son. FACT.

Saying people are putting their child in the limelight to generate income, when that's exactly what they're doing is not stereotyping. I suggest you look up the meaning (as well as the meaning of "exploitation").

You really have no clue how anything works.
I think they have lost income by putting him in the videos to be honest. 😂

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Think of all those evil people that have been abusing their children by sending in clips to America's Funniest Videos over the years! I hold Bob Saget complicit.

Goofyernmost

1) It's one thing to make videos of your kid to share with friends and family. This isn't that.
2) Children in videos made for profit...until a person is old enough to understand what's going on - the exposure, the financial aspect, the potential risks - no matter how you slice it, it's a form of exploitation.
3) No one can predict how the child will feel about this when he/she gets older. What's cute or funny to adults, can be humiliating to a child growing up.
4) How about the child's right to privacy in his/her own home?
5) All it takes is one determined sicko to ruin these people's lives.

I don't watch the Trackers or any other YouTubers...just giving my thoughts as a parent.
So your saying that if a childs parents make their living doing this stuff, the child is reaping no benefit from being there with them? If they did pay the kid, his parents would be dealing with it anyway. Your argument has absolutely no legs at all. Exploitation is when a child is forced to do thing, unrelated to their family. How many family acts have there been in entertainment over the years. They didn't sell the kid out to others and just rake in the money. He was with his mother and father, and what happens unless it is child abuse have every right to include him. How many children do you think wouldn't love to be a part of the occupation that they have. Eating food, visiting Disney parks... my goodness how cruel can one get. Call child services. For all you know his wife doesn't get any extra, in a separate account when she appears with Tim since it was he that started the vlog. You are really saying that a parent has no right to bring him/her to work with them. One of the silliest discussions ever. It seems to me that you "woke" on the wrong side of the bed. Your argument is valid for something that is actually exploitation, this is not.

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I'm not sure why people are being so judgmental of what these people are doing. Who's to say in 6 months that the kid will even be part of their videos? If their content has become this boring because of a child, you weren't real fans of their content to begin with.

trr1

One of their recent videos is headlined “The Littlest food critic” and feel like that’s completely out of bounds. They are having him do food reviews now? How is that okay for a two year old to be doing that? I find that a bit weird. Thoughts?
if you think its weird stop watching them and start your own vlog about the same stuff. what would be weird if they kept doing all the staycations, and park stuff and leaving their child at somene elses house while they were doing this . I agree that it is a little kid centric but they are providing insite on vacationing and parks with young children for those that dont at present

Last edited:

trr1

There ARE LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS. If they generate a huge income from their son appearing in their videos, and they don't compensate him and set up a trust, it leaves them open to being sued by their son. FACT.

Saying people are putting their child in the limelight to generate income, when that's exactly what they're doing is not stereotyping. I suggest you look up the meaning (as well as the meaning of "exploitation").

You really have no clue how anything works.
1628886507995.png

LOL

trr1

if you think its weird stop watching them and start your own vlog about the same stuff. what would be weird if they kept doing all the staycations, and park stuff and leaving their child at somene elses house while they were doing this . I agree that it is a little kid centric but they are providing insite on vacationing and parks with young children for those that dont at present

aw14

I’ve been gone for a few months, but I can see this place hasn’t changed. 😂

Not sure why people are upset about this, as I watch the trackers for years, and while I’m not a huge fan, they are parents will take their kids with them places. I do not understand what all the hubbub is about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom