Anyone checking in March 27th??????

radiohost

Original Poster
Okay I just realized I screwed up the heading....It should say March 29th....I'm leaving Ohio on March 27th..My mistake

I was just curious if there were any College Programmers checking in March 29th. Were just two weeks away!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: !!! I'm in operations. Have a great day, Radiohost:cool:

Magicmyway

Radiohost---

Hurry up! I cant wait to meet ya. I had my month check in last week...it's a blast here but you do WORK A LOT... still I love it... watchin wishes and spectromagic fun stuff

Mecha Figment

wow you're getting here prety late. wow.

i've been here since january. Hope you're not in entertainment, because you've missed out on a lot of the training sessions for parades and shows.

pluto77

I won't be there until May, but I'm also doing operations. I'm excited, it's different than my last role (I worked at Casey's Corner last time).

radiohost

Original Poster
im in operations and cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow this is going to be sooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Radiohost:cool:

aim

radiohost said:
im in operations and cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow this is going to be sooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Radiohost:cool:

Hurry up and get here! hahah

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom