Anyone been to WDW and not ridden certain rides?

reggie9000

Original Poster
I've been to the MK many times and have yet to ride The Liberty Square Steamboat or see Country Bear Jamboree. Is The LSS really that fun? Anyone else have rides they haven't been on for one reason or another i.e. time or not that interested?

Thanks,
-Lance

arielbabe

reggie9000 said:
I've been to the MK many times and have yet to ride The Liberty Square Steamboat or see Country Bear Jamboree. Is The LSS really that fun? Anyone else have rides they haven't been on for one reason or another i.e. time or not that interested?

Thanks,
-Lance
ive never done those things either or seen the tiki room

Jerm

reggie9000 said:

Thanks,
-Lance

It is not the Steamboat it is the Liberty Belle, and it is actually a lot of fun...if it ever comes back. CBJ is a must see, it is one of the only true Fl originals. I have still not done the Magic Carpets (next trip) but I try and hit every attraction each time I go. You never know when it might "glow away forever!"

J

Scar Junior

A few that come to mind: Playhouse Disney, Magic Carpets of Aladdin (don't know the official name), Country Bear Jamboree, Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie set...

Nansafan

Rode AE once in 1993, never again. Tried Stitch, never again. One attraction I've never ridden and most likely never will is Astro Orbiter. It just seems like such a long wait to do the whole elevator thing just to ride a higher version of Dumbo.

pinkrose

I never done "Sounds Dangerous". I'm sure there are a few others that I've never done, I just can't think of them right now.

Scar Junior

jedimaster1227 said:
I have never done Tom Sawyer Island at MK and I have never done It's Tough to Be a Bug or Kali River Rapids.

Wow... the AK ones are some pretty good attractions, and I am not just saying that cuz I worked at Its Tough to be a Bug. I loved it before I worked there.

There were a lot of attractions that we missed when we were there, but I do think it was a subconsious decision.. That way we'd have an excuse to come back... We even missed EE..

Mr. WDB

Oh yeah, there are some that I purposely have never been on like Dumbo, Mad Hatter Teacups, and Astro Orbiter. Never had any interest in those, not even when I was a kid. Others I have been on but don't go to anymore when I visit include Hall of the Presidents, Tommorrowland Raceway(?), GE Carousel of Progress, Snow White's Adventures, just about all of the circle-vision type movies at World Showcase in Epcot.

popsicletrees

My mom and I were discussing our next trip in September and decided to do one thing in each park we haven't done.

MK: Aladdin's Magic Carpets
AK: Festival of the Lion King
Epcot: Impressions de France
MGM (or Disney Studios, whatever it is now): I really can't remember. When I think of it I'll post.

Nut4Disney

I've been to WDW almost 30 times now and I still haven't done:

MK: Astro Orbiters
MGM: Beauty and the Beast

ive never done the steamboat, been to TSI, seen playhouse disney, the pochantas show in AK or some of the rides in chester and lesters dinorama. everything else ive done at least once but maybe havent done in years like hall of presidents, tomorrowland speedway, sounds dangerous, Beauty and the Beast....

brertigger

This is a good topic idea!

popsicletrees said:
My mom and I were discussing our next trip in September and decided to do one thing in each park we haven't done.

This is a great show. You need to see it! I think it is easily the best theatrical show on Disney property. (Plus it is A/C'd).

One ride that I did not go on for about 8 years was It's Tough to Be a Bug. I hated it when I first went on it and said that I was never going on it again. Fast forward a few years later, I finally agree to go on it again, during my senior trip. I am so glad that I did--it is a good show (a lot better than I remember).

I have never done Astro Orbiter at WDW. I did it at DL, but not WDW. The line is so long all the time. It had no line at Grad Nite, but no one else wanted to do it (they looked up at it and said, we'll pass). Carpets is a shorter line, anyway.

I have always skipped Stitch and Hall of Presidents at MK.

At EPCOT, I have always skipped all the country movies (just walk around instead). I have not yet been on MS (but might try to green side this summer). I have been to the MS giftshop and post show area though :lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There are quite a few things we haven't done yet. Not for fear or disinterest, just haven't made it yet.

Four trips to WDW and one to DLR and we have yet to do:

EPCOT:

Turtle Talk with Crush
Journey into Imagination with Figment

Animal Kingdom:

Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends

Disney-MGM Studios:

Sounds Dangerous
Beauty and the Beast
Playhouse Disney
Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Magic Kingdom:

Tom Sawyer Island
Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats
The Enchanted Tiki Room
VMK Central
Tommorowland Indy Speedway
Tommorowland Arcade
Astro Orbiter
The Hall of Presidents
Cinderella's Golden Carousel
Dumbo
Mad Tea Party
and everthing in Mickey's Toontown Fair

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom