Anybody watching Regis & Kelly??

islandbeachnut

Original Poster
It's been so great this week to get a little Disney fix by watching Regis & Kelly from the MK. I love watching the taped peices of them in the parks on the previous day. I'm sure the pool at the Animal Kingdom Lodge has never been more crowded because of other guests trying to get a celebrity sighting. It sounds like they're having a great time & the weather looks beautiful!! I miss Disney so much...and I just got back from a mini-vacation there less than two weeks ago.

Regis & Kelly were talking about the Disney Magaical Express this morning and how great it sounds for WDW guests and you could see the faces of the people in the audience laughing who probably had first-hand experience with it. HaHa, I hope they works those kinks out soon.

ISTCrew20

I wish I could win Travel Trivia this week. Any Disney Destination Worldwide+Disneyland. I almost flipped yesterday when the lady landed on wild, and got to pick where she wanted to go. She picked Tokyo (smart lady!) and Disneyland was added onto it. I think her total vacation between both resorts was 8 days...

I couldn't believe it was an estimated 15,800$ trip!

Atta83

I wish I was there right now, I missed the celebs that I like. OY! Eh im almost there its soo close.....lol

SewIn2Disney

I'm loving this weeks tapings of Live! Disneyland was nice, but WDW is better. I loved the segment today on staying fit in WDW. And the ending with the FotLK was the best!

(Today's Wild trivia package was estimated at 19.000! It was for 8 days 9 nights in Disneyland Paris.)

tyler75

Can someone describe the best bits?

I too am at work and fogot to tape it the last few days. Can someone describe the best bits from their days at Disneyland and at WDW?

Particularly the taped segments that were referred to in this thread.

tonypitt

FOTLK Question

Saw the show (Tivo recorded it due to it having WDW in the description). I fast forwarded through everything except the FotLK at the end. I love that show and have probably seen it 5 times since December.

As I was watching it, I tried to see if I could recognize any of the cast. The main singers didn't seem to be any that I have ever seen before. The only familiar person seemed to be one of the animals (the crocodile?) looked like the CM who was the bird last summer.

So my question is, how many different casts does Disney have for a performance attraction like this? In the 10 or so times I've seen it the past year, I've seen many of the same performers and on some occasions it seemed that the entire main cast was the same from month to month.

Jekyll Baker

I'll have to admit that I normally don't watch R&K (since I'm usually at work and talk shows bore me to tears) but I am recording this week's show just to see the Disney related segments. Tho I haven't watched any of them yet. I also recorded May 5th's Good Morning America (I think that was the show) for the same reasoning. And I think I have my DVR set to record tomorrow's AFV for the same also.

Tigggrl

The show on Monday supposedly showing DL now and in 1955...they showed the Riverboat from WDW>>in front of the Haunted Mansion from WDW....smaaarrrttt.
I have seen Regis and Kelly when they were at MGM for the 100 yrs of magic celebration....not missing much

sillyspook13

tonypitt said:
Saw the show (Tivo recorded it due to it having WDW in the description). I fast forwarded through everything except the FotLK at the end. I love that show and have probably seen it 5 times since December.

As I was watching it, I tried to see if I could recognize any of the cast. The main singers didn't seem to be any that I have ever seen before. The only familiar person seemed to be one of the animals (the crocodile?) looked like the CM who was the bird last summer.

So my question is, how many different casts does Disney have for a performance attraction like this? In the 10 or so times I've seen it the past year, I've seen many of the same performers and on some occasions it seemed that the entire main cast was the same from month to month.
Check your PM box! :wave:

tigger248

I normally watch Regis and Kelly (I've liked Kelly since she was on AMC), but this week I haven't been able to. I've worked about 60 hours between 2 jobs (why did I give up my 2 off days for a rides training? :brick: ) and am only home to basically eat and sleep (sometimes not even that much!). It's all on tape. Hopefully I'll have time to watch and get my fix soon!

cinderminnie

I have been watching them each day. I thought the shows at WDW were great! Much more Disney related scenes from the parks. I laughed so hard at the skit with Kelly being in charge of the weight loss staff and then they get back at her with water bottle soaking! Now the LMA skit today was a little lame. GMA did the same thing with Tony Perkins on May 5th morning. DUH! I loved the ending of the show today with all the characters and confetti! Would have loved to have been there for that!

Watching this week has me ready to go in July!

savannahsmiles

I watched Regis & Kelly all week last week. I will miss them being there. It just made each of my days a little brighter to see sunny Florida and Main Street USA every morning! (Corny, I know, but I am a stay-at-home mom.)

islandbeachnut

Original Poster
savannahsmiles said:
I watched Regis & Kelly all week last week. It just made each of my days a little brighter to see sunny Florida and Main Street USA every morning! (Corny, I know, but I am a stay-at-home mom.)

I agree, getting just a little bit of Disney by watching the show just puts a smile on your face & starts the day on a good note!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom