Anybody listen to Howard Stern this morning?

bhg469

O And A Party Rock! LOL!

I went to theri beach party in buffalo shortly before they were kicked off for the public intimite relations incident. that was by far the least family friendly eventi have ever been to and at the time i was like 22 so i enjoyed every second of it. You know you are at a crazy sleazy party when there are strippers from the worst club in the area saying they are too classy to do some of the things the other girls were doing.. :ROFLOL:

mayoki

Hey Now!!!

I had actually just returned from a solo trip(went a day early to a business meeting) to Disney last week, so it was especially funny to me. I thought for sure they would be calling 911 for Artie any moment. I actually considered calling in, but it was funnier to hear High Pitch Mike and Artie "do battle"

If you heard the wrap up show, their description of the parade going through the red shirts was unbelievably funny.

disneytopdog

they brought High Pitch Mike in today and I thought they were going to start it all over again. I have done a solo trip myself..but not during gay days.

PhotoDave219

they brought High Pitch Mike in today and I thought they were going to start it all over again. I have done a solo trip myself..but not during gay days.

You mean that wasn't a meeting of the Stern Fan Network on the first saturday in June? Sure looked like it to me. :lol:

frrrrrraaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkuuuuuuussssssssss

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Indeed. Not to mention Anthony and Melinda are huge Disney fans, and go at least once a year. Anthony prefers World Showcase to the actual places it depicts. Come to think of it, me too, lol.

Ant loves Germany the best. :lol: :lookaroun

There is a pic of him standing in front of Germany... its floating around somewhere. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom