Anybody have new Video on a couple rides

Splash Mountain

Original Poster
Does anybody have any new recent video on the Tower Of Terror, The Light, Motors, Action Show, The Stitch Great Escape. and especially the Mission to Space so I know what I getting myself into when I go to disney on the Fourth of July.

Splash Mountain

Original Poster
that doesn't help me I need to see the hole video of the attractions of the Tower Of Terror, and The Mission of Space if some on has it thanks.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Splash Mountain; Disney Central has gigs of video available - you need to follow the guide above to install mIRC then you can download whatever you need. There are loads of ToT vids there (including a certain tribute video :) ) and at least 2 onrides of Mission:Space.

TheOneVader

#Diseny-Central is an IRC channel. You can't just click a link to it. It takes some time to figure it out, but if you read the tutorials posted above and get it working, it is GREAT for finding almost any video or music you'll need.

Splash Mountain

Original Poster
Forget it you have download two things then register and pay $20.00 to register it to download off the Disney- Central thats a bunch bull! All I wanted some one send a couple full lenght Videos on The Tower of Terror, and Mission Space so I down loaded on to my computer so I know what I getting myself into it when I go for The Fourth of July to Walt Disney World.

dolbyman

pay $20.00 to register it to download off the Disney- Central thats a bunch bull!

erm ... what ? disney-central is completly free :hammer:

well not for us .. the servers .. we have to pay(power,pc's,bandwidth) to please the needs of disney media freaks all over the world ... but we love it :sohappy:

Vandal

Splash Mountain said:
Forget it you have download two things then register and pay $20.00 to register it to download off the Disney- Central thats a bunch bull! All I wanted some one send a couple full lenght Videos on The Tower of Terror, and Mission Space so I down loaded on to my computer so I know what I getting myself into it when I go for The Fourth of July to Walt Disney World.

if you are getting a message saying you need to pay anything, it is probably just MIRC wanting you to pay for the full version, ignore it, you dont need to pay... if someone is messaging you once you get on irc telling you that you need to pay, let one of the ops in #disney-central know and we will take care of it.

downloading in #disney-central is completely free, always has been.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Splash Mountain - pick your dummy back up and listen. You rarely get anything for free nowerdays, and we are offering you hours if not days of video (and audio) for nothing. You don`t have to pay anything. mIRC works fine after 20 days as the above said. No-ones going to send you anything if you get uptight on your 4th post here. We can and will help. Everything you want (and more) is at Disney Central. Peace!

barnum42

Splash Mountain said:
Forget it you have download two things then register and pay $20.00 to register it to download off the Disney- Central thats a bunch bull! All I wanted some one send a couple full lenght Videos on The Tower of Terror, and Mission Space so I down loaded on to my computer so I know what I getting myself into it when I go for The Fourth of July to Walt Disney World.​
And all we are doing is asking you to put a little bit of work in for yourself to get those videos and a shed load more. No need to get shirty with us.

Now - as has been mentioned YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY. The only investment you have to make is maybe ten or fifteen minutes of your time to read the instructions and set up MIRC.

Trust us - it is well worth the effort.

Peace :wave:

DigitalDisney

Splash Mountain said:

As others have mentioned, you can use it freely for a period. Also keep in mind that if you choose to use the software for an extended period of time, then you should pay for it. You're not paying to use #Disney-Central. You're paying to use the software (and there are other options out there)

Also, you get out of it what you put into it. If you have the patience, and a ton of disk space, you can get videos and audio for just about any WDW attraction / land.

Of course, you also have the option of not seeing anything and being completely surprised when you see it for yourself.

The choice is yours...

Splash Mountain

Original Poster
Hey Digital Disney thank I already new that but I found another website that some gave what I need but Digital Disney what happen to your old website man it was cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom