Anybody have a pin collection?

Heather Joy

I have a few...=)

I mainly collect Tinkerbell..have about 34 of my favorite pixie.:D I have about 20 others symbolizing special times or celebrations. I try to trade with CM when I can to get older or rare ones.

Have only been collecting for 2 years and I get about 10 on each trip if I can.

HJ

PrincessCookie

Pins Collections

I have lots of pins from WDW but I can never be able to get a sorted collection because I always end up with the expensive or really rare pins that nobody else has :lol: (this is not on VMK) . But I have about eleven sorted collections so far :king:.

MissM

Over the last few years I've collected around 100ish pins.

If you go to PinPics: http://pinpics.com/mypins.htm and find user "memoryanddream" you can see the my collection.

It's just fun. I don't go for the rare pin or the special pin, I just get ones I like.
-m

MommytoMJM

Well, I collect Figment and Holidays (I have about 25) Andrew also has about 25.

MJ on the other hand has been given over 1300. Her pin story is amazing.

MommytoMJM

joanna71985 said:
I have over 100 pins myself. But my friend Bonny (MommytoMJM), her daughter MJ has over 1000 pins. They are all so beautiful.

*waves* Hi Joanna! Joanna gave MJ one of her very early pins :D We generally display them on 16x20 canvases on her wheelchair, we rotate the canvases so they all get to be seen.

ErickainPA

If you buy the Kellogg's fruit snacks, some of the boxes (mostly found mine on Nemo) you collect 3 certificates and you can get a free specially designed pin down at the pin shop in Downtown Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom