Any WDW diehards excited to try Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure?

Texas84

WDW Passholder here.

ppete1975

Its so odd that everything hp, universal does amazing (maybe better than disney). And the rest feels just a step over a six flags (minus the entrance to kong,its so amazing). Im starting to think its the oversight of jk. Universal: lets make it screen based. Jk: no try again
As far as the original question, looks amazing. I dont get to go to Florida much but once nintendo comes it will certainly make me go to universal during my trip, and ive never said that before. Yes ive been btw but it was a different park in 93.

sonoma15

Its so odd that everything hp, universal does amazing (maybe better than disney). And the rest feels just a step over a six flags (minus the entrance to kong,its so amazing). Im starting to think its the oversight of jk. Universal: lets make it screen based. Jk: no try again
As far as the original question, looks amazing. I dont get to go to Florida much but once nintendo comes it will certainly make me go to universal during my trip, and ive never said that before. Yes ive been btw but it was a different park in 93.
What six flags do you go too?? 😂

ThemeParkJunkee

I love theme parks. Knotts Berry Farm has one of the best shows I have seen. My next trip this October has been reserved for almost two years ( parts of it anyway). I was thrilled to hear this attraction is going to be ready. I am seriously disappointed I am not missing Galaxy’s Edge. All my careful plans so far must be scrubbed. Holleywood Studios the first Saturday? LOL.

Cmdr_Crimson

The first part is the location and ride effects are nothing like Tron. Tron is going space age and Hagrid is going through forest etc. Tron is a straight up speed ride which Hagrid won't be. As far as ride system it won't be that different but everything else is. It's not the same ride at all. As the Disney diehards always say it's in the theming.
But, at the end of this it's still a roller coaster themed to cycles...

OG Runner

I wonder if this thread could be combined with the other Motorbike thread. Do we really need two?

We probably don't need two, but the other discussion was more about the ride itself developing and discussing
what it would be, before it was. A new discussion, trying to come at the ride from a different angle can work.

macefamily

There's nothing like the feeling of getting on a new ride for the first time and going through that initial experience. You can pretty much tell if the ride is a personal hit for you or if it's a dud. I rode Fast and Furious one time, and I knew that would be my last for a few years. I think Hagrid is going to be a hit.

awoogala

I ask the question here because I know a lot of WDW lovers who frequent this forum also venture over to Universal for a day or two and I was wondering what your thoughts are on this upcoming attraction. I have to admit, I think it looks pretty frickin amazing!
I cannot wait! I've had annual pass to Disney this year, and am thinking of doing an AP for Universal this year. I'll be there in July, and I'm excited to get to see the new coaster!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom