Any water park additions planned?

Communicore

What about a new modernized version of River Country built on the cheap, not on Bay Lake of course but on a simulated lake instead?

Jimmy Thick

Water parks are just water parks, simple ways to beat the heat. Neither Disney water parks are game changers, Universal's wont be either. There are no e-tickets at the water parks, and just about any "new" water attraction gets dropped here in the Wisconsin Dells before they get pushed elsewhere. Until Black Anaconda gets topped, most water rides are meh.

Jimmy Thick- And dont bring up lame-o water coasters.

cheezbat

Water parks are just water parks, simple ways to beat the heat. Neither Disney water parks are game changers, Universal's wont be either. There are no e-tickets at the water parks, and just about any "new" water attraction gets dropped here in the Wisconsin Dells before they get pushed elsewhere. Until Black Anaconda gets topped, most water rides are meh.

I love Black Anaconda...but Wildebeest and Mammoth at Splashin' Safari in Indiana have topped that bad boy. Anaconda is still my #3 Waterpark attraction though.

Proslide has a few new water attractions on the horizon that I'm sure Universal will look into.

dstrawn9889

they just need to add this
verruckt01.jpg

Absimilliard

Please, no Verruckt! As good as the slide experience is, does Universal really want to deal with a slide that has microscopic capacity and that requires each raft of 3 riders to be weighted twice? I am sure Proslide could do something a little more useful, such as the aforementioned Hydromagnetic slides.

DManRightHere

I can agree that most water slides are generic at Disney, but Disney has the heavy theming. I always remembered swimming with the sharks at TL. They also have the real wave generator, but I don't know how common that is now...I guess BB's only real unique thing is the chair lift. The bob sled races are fun though!

aladdin2007

Wasn't there talk of a Pirates of the Caribbean themed water park a few years back? forget where I read about that probably on here somewhere.

Phil12

They just need to re-theme the water parks. Typhoon Lagoon could be turned into Finding Nemo with a full immersion Bruce meet and greet. Blizzard Beach is perfect for a Frozen overlay and Marshmallow could throw guests down the slide. Of course Olaf would be at the bottom to give you a warm hug!

MonorailLover

They just need to re-theme the water parks. Typhoon Lagoon could be turned into Finding Nemo with a full immersion Bruce meet and greet. Blizzard Beach is perfect for a Frozen overlay and Marshmallow could throw guests down the slide. Of course Olaf would be at the bottom to give you a warm hug!
Interesting...

I would love for them to put smoothe coral reefs (fake, obviously) in the wave pool and just blast underwater speakers with fish talking and Ellen saying "OH FLÁVIO!!!"

Bairstow

What's wrong with Typhoon Lagoon as it is?
It needs more stuff, not for the stuff that's there to get Living Sea-ed.

C.FERNIE

Looking at google maps typhoon lagoon has plenty of room to expand and add new rides, blizzard beach on the other hand - between its layout and locked between different roads, doesnt look like it has much room!

WDWVolFan

TIFIW...they will add some Frozen theming to Blizzard Beach.
CMs are being trained at throwing ice cubes as you slide down the Crush and Gusher, soon to be renamed, Elza's Ice Power's Gone Crazy and when you get to the water, a 7 ft tall Elza smiles at you while you listen to Let it Go as you walk out of the water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom