Any updates for the Contemporary Merch?

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Told you guys you'd get sick of me asking! :lol:

I did a search and looked for the answer to my question *before* asking this time. Latest pics I saw were Oct. 27th. I was wondering if anyone had any newer pics of the new shop being built in the middle of the concourse at the Contemporary.

Thanks for putting up with me, y'all. In 3 weeks I'll be there!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
***slaps forehead***

I'm such a dork. I didn't see that update. Thanks for the link.

I'm so nervous about all those construction walls in the Contemporary. The ones in the lobby really made my stomach twist. This trip to the Contemporary is my first and probably last. I just don't spend like this for our trips. This trip is supposed to be special, trip #5 for the family, my dream come true. At this point I'm wondering should I try to switch to a different resort like Poly. Then again, now that I'm so close how much of a penalty would I have to pay??? **sigh** Maybe I should stay off the boards and not ask anymore before we get there. :lookaroun

disney1983

***slaps forehead***

I'm such a dork. I didn't see that update. Thanks for the link.

I'm so nervous about all those construction walls in the Contemporary. The ones in the lobby really made my stomach twist. This trip to the Contemporary is my first and probably last. I just don't spend like this for our trips. This trip is supposed to be special, trip #5 for the family, my dream come true. At this point I'm wondering should I try to switch to a different resort like Poly. Then again, now that I'm so close how much of a penalty would I have to pay??? **sigh** Maybe I should stay off the boards and not ask anymore before we get there. :lookaroun

We just returned from seven nights at the Contemporary. The construction was no big deal. We were on the 11th floor and had no trouble with construction or noise during our trip. There is some noise but we could not hear it with the door closed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom