Any rumors on water park EMHs?

slappy magoo

Original Poster
KumbaRider said:
The water parks are currently open late and early enough as is. The demand isn't there to keep them open any later or earlier.

I'm offiicially demanding that they be open later.

Captain Chaos

Thrawn said:
Yes, but I'm sure Disney's lawyers think they are covered, else there would be lifeguards at the quiet pools during the day, at least.

I'm sure they covered every possibilty... And I am sure they also have insurance to make these matters go away in case something does happen...

JKovach

Account Suspended
No one wants to drown, drowning would be the worst... cause everyone knows that feeling... that feeling that you get- ahh it’s the worst, when you think you’re drowning.

Like during the summer ya know you’re like at a pool party or something. “I’m gonna go in to the deep end! Watch my dive! Watch my dive!”

Right? Then you dive in.

*Sploosh*

And the second you get to the bottom you’re like,

“Get me outta here! Where’s the surface?!”

And you always come up under the kid on the raft.

“AHHHOHHAHHH! Jesus Timmy! Do not float above me when I’m dying in the abyss!!!! You’re son almost killed me with his Daffy Duck raft over here John. Your son tried to murder me in your pool. Float away from me. Float away.

Captain Chaos

Pumbas Nakasak said:
They could give give it a 100 Acre Woods theme evening, no problems with accidents as Pooh floats

All I am seeing after reading this post is that scene in Caddyshack with the candy bar floating in the pool...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom