Any photo gear on your Christmas wish list this year?

scorp111

Too much on my list... and won't be getting it all that's for sure!

Need/Want a higher quality Tripod
Canon 2xTeleconverter
Vertical Grip/Extra Battery for my 5DMarkII
Lighting Kit for small studio work

And I could go on and on...

scorp111

I really want an Orbis ringflash adapter.

... well thats just the tip of the friggin iceburg......

Dave,

It rang a bell, and I think I read a review on it a few months ago. I just visited the website, and it looks great. Do you know anyone that actually uses the one from Orbis?

The price is so much better than "true" ringflash units and the versatility should be higher

It would seem to be much more useful than the flash for close-up work and easier than a softbox etc.

Ravenscroft

Don't tell my brother but I bought him a Canon TC80N3 remote. Other than that I didn't ask for anything from anybody, times are tough and I am content with what I have.

scorp111

Dave,

It rang a bell, and I think I read a review on it a few months ago. I just visited the website, and it looks great. Do you know anyone that actually uses the one from Orbis?

The price is so much better than "true" ringflash units and the versatility should be higher

It would seem to be much more useful than the flash for close-up work and easier than a softbox etc.

Almost 4 months later... my Orbis arrives on Tuesday.
I am doing some head shots on Wednesday, and am going to try with and without my other lighting stuff.

jdrork

First I want a Canon 7D with the Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
I am currently shooting my EF 17-40mm f/4L USM on a borrowed 5D, but the 5D moved away and I am addicted to wide angel shooting.
Reality is I would settle for a Canon 50D and the Sigma 10-20MM.

More than that though I want a tilt shift lens. Nothing fancy, a Canon TS-E 45mm will do.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom