Any News on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Play It?

bamboo7

Original Poster
Well, The Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show Was Just Cancelled (Due To ABC Overprogramming It To No End When It Was Really Popular) And I Was Wondering If This Would Have Any Effect On Play It. Is Play It Still A Very Popular Attraction? Hopefully It Will Still Be Kept Open. Any Thoughts?

WDWFREAK53

I don't see them shutting the attraction down...I mean, it didn't open all that long ago...they won't shut it down this soon...especially all the money they have in it.

WigglyWiggins

There is another thread on this exact topic. ABC hasnt completely cancelled it, it will come back for a few weeks and then not be on for ages...then a few weeks etc... like its original format. It shouldnt affect the ride.

Rdedeian

There is though a daily syndicated version coming out this fall sort like Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune on 5 days a week.

Meredith Viera from the View is the host.

mburk

I thought WWTBAM (is that how you abbreviate it?) was absolutely my least favorite attraction at WDW. I was really into the tv show when it first came out, wouldn't miss it, even "played along" at home. Then I lost interest when, as someone said, it was over exposed. The ride was a complete waste of time in my opinion.

DCA Fan

There are rumors that Play it will end at the end of the summer season, but I doubt it. I hope it stays, I like the show.

Attachments

• million3.jpg
    million3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 65

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom