any must do traditions once you get to the world?

steviej

Original Poster
I have one, we drop our stuff off in the room. go straight to the magic kingdom, ride its a small world, peter pan, then the haunted mansion. every single time.

wdwcastwannabe

simple...casey's corner for a high fat hot dog and fries with melted cheese and sauerkraut on the hot dog then it's straight to space mountain...i'm the only person i know who can stomach space mountain after a hot dog heavily loaded with sauerkraut and cheese....:hurl:

Pippa

Once we arrive, which is usually around 6.30pm, this is what happens....

put down cases
run excitedly around room like small children
order in-room pizza
unpack
shower
eat pizza
go to Adventurers Club
order Kungaloosh
relax...............

:sohappy:

Grim Grinner

My wife and I get to the parks as fast as humanly possible, urging the bus to take us to Epcot (which is 95% our first park).

Ice Station Cool (now Club Cool) it a must- with sugar-laced drinks to energize us.

I normally hit Mexico because the smell of the water normally lets me know that I'm "home". Why does all Disney water for the rides have that scent, and can they bottle that for a perfume?

At least once or twice during each trip a Dole Whip and Turkey Leg must be devoured.

The Land ride must be seen a dozen times.

I will cry about leaving. That is an unfortunate tradition...

DisneyWales

Shopping

Im a big fan of Disney Shopping, we always stay off site (my BF has a Villa about 5 mins away), So on out first day i usually drag him to Downtown Disney to World of Disney so i can get the main part of my shopping out of the way (well thats what i tell him, i usually buy 10x more stuff in the parks)

I have to say for me shopping in WDW is my favourite past time.

But seeing World of Disney is my "I'm Home".

I always cry when i come home as see our local Disney store!:cry:

siliwishes

Grim Grinner said:
I normally hit Mexico because the smell of the water normally lets me know that I'm "home". Why does all Disney water for the rides have that scent, and can they bottle that for a perfume?

I started a whole thread on this topic. I so know what youare talking about. Splash, Pirates, and Small World all also have that smell.

Yanks07

Kool Thread, sprint from the BC through intl. gateway and order as many Fish and Chips as we can eat! 28 more days to do it again! :slurp:

The one thing I do every trip to WDW is go to the Partner's statue and thank Walt for creating such a magical place for me to enjoy with my children and grandchildren. Now everytime my grandchildren pass by the statue they also thank Mr. Disney.

JimboJones123

Gueridelli (come on spilling police, i know your are rubbing your palms together) the first night after arriving for choc milk shakes.... YUMMY

AshAlytwins

Thank our maker we made it safely...Step off the train, and breath in that Florida air:cool: ...Check in...throw down our bags...and head to Epcot! Always have a Nine Dragons reservations and stuff ourselves full of something we haven't tried yet!!! Then head to Test Track followed by Mission Space. After last visit, we will then head to Soarn'. End the day with the Canada movie which always makes me cry!!! :cry: I'm going to cry now just thinking of it!!! Have to get my CD out!!!

mrcliff

We always head straight to the Polynesian to take a stroll to the end of the pier to watch the sun go down over the MK.... ahh, I'm almost there just thinking about it...

Craig & Lisa

Sooooooooooooo many, well we go to DTD first when we get there, and do the AC when it first opens, that way the first two hours the boys can be with us, if we could trust them we would go after 9, but not yet.Then for the parks , MK, all three mountains, EPCOT, SSE, soarin, TT, MGM, RNR, then ST, (before we eat), AK, well when we go in april it (hopefully) will be EE, but otherwise Dinosaur, the Safari, then after that we take our first breath and say we're here.:sohappy:
next trip April 17th to 22nd. Can find one way down real cheap but we can't seem to get home yet................... wait this may not be a bad thing:animwink:

DisneyLoverJean

We always start our trip off by going to Downtown Disney and eating at Planet Hollywood. Not the best food in Disney World, but we love the atmosphere.:lol:

steviej

Original Poster
TheDisneyGirl02 said:
My family and I always go on Small World first and then Peter Pan's Flight. It was tough the summer SW was closed!

TheDisneyGirl02

sounds familiar! :lol:

jmenjes

My first full day at WDW is always spent at the Magic Kingdom, with the first attraction I hit always being Splash Mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom