Any links to Eli Manning's "Im going to DisneyWorld!" commercial yet?

Pete C

I haven't seen a Disney World one. I have seen a Disneyland one, and all us who were watching Deal or No Deal last night commented how odd it was to see a DisneyLAND commerical in the Orlando area...whatcha gonna do:shrug:

Yeah, but I bet most people on the East coast outside of Orlando don't even know the difference. They will just assume Disneyland is Disney World.

Brian_WDW74

It's kinda funny...

If any of you have the superbowl Tivo'd (As a lifelong Pats fan I erased it immediately) you can see a guy holding a sign on the field after the game that clearly says "I'm going to DisneyLAND!" He's standing near a cameraman (who isn't?) but it is obviously the actual DL logo on a white sign. I'm guessing he was prompting the players to say DisneyLAND for his camera.

You mean the guy on the right of this picture?
http://i.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0802/super.bowl.xlii/images/Manning.MVP.jpg

Manning actually recorded two versions of the commercial, one for DL and one for WDW. But so far he's only been scheduled to appear at DL (which, as stated before, he was unable to make).

hrcollectibles

The Giants do not necessarily have to send Manning.. They can send whomever the want to Disney World. Last year the Colts Sent Dungy and Domiinc Rhodes ( I don't think either of those had the I'm going to Disney World Commercial)..

cooleo

You mean the guy on the right of this picture?
http://i.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0802/super.bowl.xlii/images/Manning.MVP.jpg

Manning actually recorded two versions of the commercial, one for DL and one for WDW. But so far he's only been scheduled to appear at DL (which, as stated before, he was unable to make).

I'll bet the guy in the very bottom of the pic is the one with the WDW poster. The poster is turned sideways, so you can't read it, but it looks identical to the one on the right.

joanna71985

Yes, it was all over the NY news. His flight was delayed due to bad weather and he could not make it in time to WDW for the parade. I assume he will go towards the end of the week. Parade in NYC today and another parade in New Jersey tomorrow.:wave:

Ooo, where?!

mjc1984

sometimes they have some players/coaches there the very next day other times it could be days/weeks b4 they are there i guess it just depends on what disney and the team can work out.

The Giants do not necessarily have to send Manning.. They can send whomever the want to Disney World. Last year the Colts Sent Dungy and Domiinc Rhodes ( I don't think either of those had the I'm going to Disney World Commercial)..

Actually those were the two they had do the commercial as Peyton was asking too much $ for the spot.

http://www.thedisneyblog.com/tdb/2008/02/eli-mannings-go.html has a list of all previous "I'm going to DisneyWorld/Land" commericals.

wdwnj

hi there all i am a hugh giants fan--season ticket holder etc.--i just returned from the world today--family were there from 1/29-2/5---watched super bowl in pop century lounge area next to food court--too may pats fans--but enough giant fans to keep it going--i had the whole bar going crazy--after giants won i did the commerial for eli--i turned around to crowd of people behind me and screamed--eli manning you just won the super bowl--where are you going--i'm going to disneyworld--everybody applauded me said that was great--monday morning commerials were all over the disney channels on resorts tv of eli saying "im living the dream--im going to disney world--i just went to my local modells and bought my championship hat and shirt i will wear it with pride !!!--congrats to the g-men--they outplayed the pats and deserved to win----i know my season ticket prices are going up for next year now--but its worth it:lol::lol:--i was so pleased that pop century had a mini super bowl thing at the lounge bar

Brian_WDW74

I'll bet the guy in the very bottom of the pic is the one with the WDW poster. The poster is turned sideways, so you can't read it, but it looks identical to the one on the right.

You're right. It definitely does have the Disney "D" on it, doesn't it? Good eye!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom