any help will be great

tams

Original Poster
so we moved from pops to Caribbean Beach on the 4th first they lost our lugagge then our room is on 2nd floor and the out side is filthy dirty we went to the front sevreal times to ask the if some one could clean it and they keep saying sure some body will be right there its been 4 days and nothing yet and now they are being rude they hung up the phone on us any advice thanks

scheat

Be very calm, but stern. Go to the front desk and ask to speak to the manager of the hotel or whoever is in charge at this time. Do not leave until you talk to someone face to face, but be calm when you do so. Explain the situation and show it to him/her. Get the person's name and a way to contact them personally if nothing is done promptly.

dmlnml

is the room clean? :confused: if it's just the outside of the building, i really would not worry too much about it. it seems that you are complaining for nothing.

sittle

so we moved from pops to Caribbean Beach on the 4th first they lost our lugagge then our room is on 2nd floor and the out side is filthy dirty we went to the front sevreal times to ask the if some one could clean it and they keep saying sure some body will be right there its been 4 days and nothing yet and now they are being rude they hung up the phone on us any advice thanks

Marni is so right, sentences... If you talk to the front desk use sentences...

Before you post a paragraph worth of run-on sentences looking for others to solve your problems take the time to give some details:

Who lost your luggage? Disney, the airline, your little brother? Who?

The "out side" of your room is "filthy dirty"... Define the "out side" of your room... The balcony, the walkway, the windows, the gardens?

Perhaps try communicating with the manager of your resort in calm assertive manner, using well structured, accurate and grammatically correct sentences.

Good luck!

CaptainJackNO

is the room clean? :confused: if it's just the outside of the building, i really would not worry too much about it. it seems that you are complaining for nothing.
I understand where you are coming from; however, for what Disney charges for their "moderate" resorts, I would expect that all facilities be impeccably clean.
Do not settle. For what you are paying, I agree that you should not leave until this matter is resolved.

CaptainJackNO

Marni is so right, sentences... If you talk to the front desk use sentences...

Before you post a paragraph worth of run-on sentences looking for others to solve your problems take the time to give some details:

Who lost your luggage? Disney, the airline, your little brother? Who?

The "out side" of your room is "filthy dirty"... Define the "out side" of your room... The balcony, the walkway, the windows, the gardens?

Perhaps try communicating with the manager of your resort in calm assertive manner, using well structured, accurate and grammatically correct sentences.

Sine when did this become a grammar police forum? Anyone think that this person could be posting from a cell and time and character number is important. You guys should take it easy. They asked for advice. I don't know if this was your intention, but your responses almost impune the posters intelligence as if they didn't speak in complete sentences. You also appear to assume that the hotel cannot understand what the person is telling them because, if they typed run ons they must speak like that too. Come on. We acknowledge that there are alot of unanswered questions concerning this situation; however, short of seeing for ourselves we do not know what exactly is going on. The point is, from this person's perspective, there is a problem and they are requesting advice. Not insults.
Take it easy........:rolleyes:

AshaNeOmah

Post some pictures of the mess, Tams? You've got a number of days to go and you don't want to have to put up with it the entire time. When do you go to your Family Suite?

sittle

Sine when did this become a grammar police forum? Anyone think that this person could be posting from a cell and time and character number is important. You guys should take it easy. They asked for advice. I don't know if this was your intention, but your responses almost impune the posters intelligence as if they didn't speak in complete sentences. You also appear to assume that the hotel cannot understand what the person is telling them because, if they typed run ons they must speak like that too. Come on. We acknowledge that there are alot of unanswered questions concerning this situation; however, short of seeing for ourselves we do not know what exactly is going on. The point is, from this person's perspective, there is a problem and they are requesting advice. Not insults.
Take it easy........:rolleyes:

I'm being a touch harsh, I'll give you that... What I am getting at is this:

If you were to come for me and ask for advice on a problem I would need details.... So when the OP says "they" lost his luggage, who exactly is he referring to... Disney, the airline, the illuminati, the starting lineup of the 1976 Philadelphia Flyers???? WHO?

Email and instant messaging technology is fantastic, but it's frequently misused, not so much for grammer and punctuation, but for the user's inability to concisely convey a message.

A great quote that I learned was true years ago reads as such : Only you can give others the impression that you're an idiot...

I don't believe I've impuned the OPer for being an imbecile, dumb or silly.. I believe they've conveyed that through their haphazard request for advice... Frankly I have to assume if they can't be bothered to communicate to the users of the board succinctly, how well are they explaining their situation to the cast members of their resort... (see above quote for details on how this works...)

TURKEY

The luggage definitely seems to be Disney as the OP transferred from Pop to CB on the 4th. I'd say this is the luggage/bell services issue.

As far as what's dirty, I don't know. It seems the outside of the building.

tams

Original Poster
ok hre it is we moved from one hotel to another in the am they could not find our luggage finally at around 8 pm they found it and had it delivered. as far as dirty means there is green stuff looks like slime on our windows someone put dirty towls outside took 2 days to remove them from beside our door and right outside our door on the belcony it has the same green stuff and the ground also it has the imprint on the ground where a trash bag was you understand when it leaks. sorry grammer is so bad but in hurry also we move to our family suite on the 14th of this month

Phonedave

If the OP really needs help, then I truly hope he gets it

However ....

On an other thread, the OP states he is going to WDW with his family for somewhere around 65 days. A discussion ensued as to how this poster, who is around the age of 30 can afford such a trip.

According to him, he is the owner of multiple restaruants, and can well afford this trip, which is upwards of $20,000

There was then a discussion about how one can be away from work for such a time. The OPs response was that the people he has working for him know their jobs.

I just don't see how a business owner, who has built an (apparently) successful chain of restaruants (which is a business where many many many establishments fail) and has installed a management team that seems to perfrom par excellance, needs to seek advice from a message board on how to lodge a complaint at a resort.

Somthing seems a bit on the fishy side here.

-dave

AshaNeOmah

However ....

On an other thread, the OP states he is going to WDW with his family for somewhere around 65 days. A discussion ensued as to how this poster, who is around the age of 30 can afford such a trip.

According to him, he is the owner of multiple restaruants, and can well afford this trip, which is upwards of $20,000

There was then a discussion about how one can be away from work for such a time. The OPs response was that the people he has working for him know their jobs.

I just don't see how a business owner, who has built an (apparently) successful chain of restaruants (which is a business where many many many establishments fail) and has installed a management team that seems to perfrom par excellance, needs to seek advice from a message board on how to lodge a complaint at a resort.

-dave

I'm still here, digging to get to the bottom of this. Please post some more pics, tams? You would shut up many of us nonbelievers by posting semi-daily pics or starting that blog that was promised... Please?

EDIT: Wait, new pictures were posted. I really hope I am proven wrong because a 65 day trip would be awesome. I'm just really sad that at 25, with a degree in Engineering, there is no way I could do this in the next 5-7 years. My parents own a restaurant. Maybe I should take over the business and franchise?

Post some pics of your family!

worldfanatic

However ....

-dave

Great Detective work Dave.

The initial post was fishy and weak. Your info clinches it for me. No credibility on this complaint.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom