Any fans of 'Lost'?

meryll83

Original Poster
Anyone who's into lost and likes a bit of a challenge should check this out!
http://lost.cubit.net/th2_index.php
THE HUNT is a scavenger game hosted on this site. Each week, you will have to use a series of LOST-related clues to find information in the real world and/or on the internet.
Check out last years and previous weeks first and you'll get the drift!!

I've just joined on this weeks (2-6) but I think I've entered the wrong answer!!

You might need some time on your hands....!

CoffeeJedi

I think you need to have an awful lot of free time to do this sorta stuff properly!
You really do, but its so worth it! Alternate Reality Gaming is a fantastic hobby. 2 of the people on my trip in September are very good friends who live in different parts of the country, and we met by playing an ARG in the summer of 2004.

DisneyBride94

I am a HUMUNGOUS LOST fan.... but I feel like I'm in remission or something from this obsessive interest in the show... It is the show that just keeps stringing me along... sigh... The new season starts while I'm at Disney...thank God for TIVO and Slingbox! :)

I need a good Sawyer fix... sigh...

I'm not into the online Lost games... they are too all consuming and interfere with my Disney planning. I tried them out for a while...and I belong to a Lost list... but I just can't bother with it over the summer...

When reminded...I do miss it...

:( :( :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom