Any current issue with the app?

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Is it happening every time for you both, or sporadically?

Could you try closing the app by double pushing the home button, and swiping up the WDWMAGIC app. Then open it again from the home screen.
Yeah it happens every time. Don't you think I should just delete the app and then reload? I an't think of anything else that might work. Thank much.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
As soon as I click on the app the WDWMAGIC page opens and right away a popup appears that says "There is a problem retrieving data from the server, please check your internet connection or try again later." With an Ok button. Clicking the button brings me to the WDWMAGIC page again with the above statement at the bottom.
Could you attach me a screenshot? Thanks!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yeah it happens every time. Don't you think I should just delete the app and then reload? I an't think of anything else that might work. Thank much.
I've never seen this issue, so I would really like to see if we can resolve it.

Did you try the close and open?

Would you also be able to attach me a screenshot of the error?

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
I've never seen this issue, so I would really like to see if we can resolve it.

Did you try the close and open?

Would you also be able to attach me a screenshot of the error?
I"ve tried everything. Nothing works. Here is the screenshot - from just now. I'm typing to you from computer, not phone.
error.PNG

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

BuddyThomas

Original Poster

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks very much. App store not giving me any updates, I'm just going to do the old delete and reinstall. Thanks very much for your help.
The only reason I can think of for not getting the update is that you are running an old version of iOS, which our app is not compatible with.

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
The only reason I can think of for not getting the update is that you are running an old version of iOS, which our app is not compatible with.
It's at least iphone6. Anyway, let's see what happens. At worse, you won't have to worry about me getting into fights about tipping, killer whales, and politics. ;)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It's at least iphone6. Anyway, let's see what happens. At worse, you won't have to worry about me getting into fights about tipping, killer whales, and politics. ;)
I mean an old version of iOS software, not the actual phone.

Our app requires 10.3 or later.

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Well, mine won't update. So I guess I no longer have the app on my phone. No worries. The Trump supporters on the political thread are probably throwing confetti into the air right now. ;)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Well, mine won't update. So I guess I no longer have the app on my phone. No worries. The Trump supporters on the political thread are probably throwing confetti into the air right now. ;)
Your phone won't update to the latest iOS , or the app won't update?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom