Any Bounce Backs for 2014

WDW-LUVR

Original Poster
I'm in the World right now, and sorry if this is a stupid question but how do I get the bounce back offer? The past 2 years I've got a flyer in my room, but this year we've gotten nothing so far and we're checking out soon (aug 27) so I'd need it soon
If you do not see the flyer in your room, simply dial Ext. 8844 from your resort room phone and tell them you want book the Free Dining Bounceback promo for 2014.
You can contact Jenell with kingdom Konsultant (she's great)jenell@kingdomkonsultant.com and she will hook you up.

Upvote 0

CamiLyn227

According to Mouseplanet if you stay from Aug 1- Nov. 15 you are eligible to book a Free Dining Bounce back promo vacation package for the dates of Aug 20-Sept 29, 2014.

So, we were just there August 10-17. Before I went I had talked to a Disney agent on the phone a few days before I left and she told me that there would abosolutly be a bounce back offer for free dining for August 20- September 29 in our room. But there was no offer in our room. So, I asked a cast member at the front desk. She had no idea what I was talking about so she went and got another cast member who also had no idea. They told me to go ask at the concierge desk. So I did. This person told me to go ask housekeeping. Told him I would have but I was getting ready to check out and get on the magical express. So he made a call and told me that there were no current bounce back offers and I would have to call someone.But he didn't know who to tell me to call. So I gave up.

I saw this post this morning which proved to me that there was supposed to be a bounce back offer. So I called 1-407-WDISNEY. The cast member told me that there were no current bounce back offers. And even if there was they are given out at random so there are not everyone gets one in the room.

Then I remembered that I had a bounce back offer (the big clock) that I took a few years ago. I called then number on the back and they lady said there was a bounce back offer but I wasn't there when it was offered. She claimed the didn't offer the free dining bounce back until August 21. So I told her that she was wrong and that the offer was good Aug.1 - Nov. 15. She put me on hold and when she came back she said that I was right but I would have had to book before I left. I again explained the lack of knowledge of the cast members at the front desk and that I would have booked before I left if I would have been given the right information. She again put me on hold to talk with a supervisor and then came back and told me she could do it for me!! So, Wilderness Lodge, September 2014 with free dining!!!! The countdown has begun for trip number 19!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
So, we were just there August 10-17. Before I went I had talked to a Disney agent on the phone a few days before I left and she told me that there would abosolutly be a bounce back offer for free dining for August 20- September 29 in our room. But there was no offer in our room. So, I asked a cast member at the front desk. She had no idea what I was talking about so she went and got another cast member who also had no idea. They told me to go ask at the concierge desk. So I did. This person told me to go ask housekeeping. Told him I would have but I was getting ready to check out and get on the magical express. So he made a call and told me that there were no current bounce back offers and I would have to call someone.But he didn't know who to tell me to call. So I gave up.

I saw this post this morning which proved to me that there was supposed to be a bounce back offer. So I called 1-407-WDISNEY. The cast member told me that there were no current bounce back offers. And even if there was they are given out at random so there are not everyone gets one in the room.

Then I remembered that I had a bounce back offer (the big clock) that I took a few years ago. I called then number on the back and they lady said there was a bounce back offer but I wasn't there when it was offered. She claimed the didn't offer the free dining bounce back until August 21. So I told her that she was wrong and that the offer was good Aug.1 - Nov. 15. She put me on hold and when she came back she said that I was right but I would have had to book before I left. I again explained the lack of knowledge of the cast members at the front desk and that I would have booked before I left if I would have been given the right information. She again put me on hold to talk with a supervisor and then came back and told me she could do it for me!! So, Wilderness Lodge, September 2014 with free dining!!!! The countdown has begun for trip number 19!
This ^^^^ has happened to us before when we vacationed in early August. Seems that is a "dead" period for bounce back offers (room discount offer expired in July and free dining offer not starting until mid-to-late August.) I called several times looking for the offer and was repeatedly told, "There is no offer at this time."

As other posters have said, do not call/ask front desk or even the concierge. Call ext. 8844 from your room phone to inquire about a bounce back.

Upvote 0
If you take advantage of the bounceback offer while you are there, do you have to book at the same resort you are staying at or can you book a completely different resort. We are staying at Caribbean Beach this year because that was the only resort we could get for free dining. We would like to stay somewhere else next year. Thanks!

Upvote 0

WDW-LUVR

Original Poster

That absolutely wonderful that you where able to relieve the bounce back. before I go I always research it.
If you take advantage of the bounceback offer while you are there, do you have to book at the same resort you are staying at or can you book a completely different resort. We are staying at Caribbean Beach this year because that was the only resort we could get for free dining. We would like to stay somewhere else next year. Thanks!
You may pick any resort, except the campsites. If you choose a value resort you will get the quick service dinning FREE, you may upgrade the dinning and pay the difference of the upgrade.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom