Any Bounce Back Sightings?

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
Just wondering if they had returned. I hope they haven't gone the way of free Magic Bands and package delivery.

Dad 2 M & M

Received the below in November the day BEFORE we checked out :

1701531608373.png

Save up to 25%​
on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels​
For stays most nights 1/7–1/10, 1/15–1/18, 1/21–1/25, 1/28–2/1, 2/4–2/8, 2/11–2/14, 2/19–2/22, 2/25–3/16, 3/31–5/23, 5/27–8/29, 9/2–9/30, 10/27–10/31, 11/25–11/27, 12/1–12/24/24​
ACT FAST!
Must book within 7 days of your current checkout date.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults per room. Advance reservations required. Deposit is required at time of booking. Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom Grand Villas, Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. This offer is only available to Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and is nontransferable.​
Book Now!​
Call ext. 8844 from your in-room phone, call 407-W-DISNEY (934-7639)
or contact your Travel Professional

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
Hooray! After I booked my airplane tickets, I got a better price and have a Southwest credit burning a hole in my pocket. Was hoping that we could get bounce back!

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Onsite you can dial #8844 in your room to book or get more bounceback details.

Flyer or email not necessary for the offer, just your current/recent onsite reservation.

Bounceback can only be booked during your stay or the 7 days following (can’t be booked before that).

heapster411

Got 1br @ OKW end of September, 35% off. December was on the BB sheet, but, not available yet to book. Too far out. Have to keep checking to modify. When they had BB before, to get December @ a DVC resort had to wait until end of January, or early February. So, I just let them give me something to claim the BB offer. One year they booked me a Garden Suite @ Boardwalk, Concierge Level just to get the offer. It was nice to think I had THAT kind of $.
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

Dad 2 M & M

I guess Disney want you to book again quickly. And you’d have a better choice of options than waiting until offers get announced to the public, with less competition.
^^This^^

As well as a bounceback might capture dates blacked out in most offers....

Figments Friend

Bounce back offers are still happening, for anyone who may be wondering.
Same deals as shown above…

I checked out yesterday and within moments of doing so was sent a email with the offer.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom