Any Blackberry Classic users out there?

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Yes I miss a good old flip phone, but having to stay in touch with today's world I am using an iPhone SE. It is one of the older devices, but I miss a nice full qwerty keypad. Buttons, people. I miss buttons. So, I talked with my current carrier Verizon earlier, and they said that they still carry the Blackberry classic. That got me excited. However, that price tag though...

Would it be worth it? I wanna know your experiences with this phone.

WallyWorld

BB.jpg

Keyone....

lazyboy97o

The big ruching problem there seems to be with the licensed Blackberrry devices is that they seem to carry more top-line prices while being more mid-range phones.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I used to use a Droid PRO https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droid_Pro

I still have it in a desk drawer, along with a bunch of other cell phones (without physical keyboards)
Nice! But I went with the Blackberry Classic, had to stick with a 4G device and this one came out in 2015 so it is more up-to-date. Has Facebook, and I was able to get Spotify as well no problem.

The battery life is impressive too. Granted it does operate slightly slower but it is much less of a headache. Love the Blackberry hub.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
So after going through the BB classic for a while, I felt the screen was just too small for my terrible eyesight. So, initially being an Apple hater, I decided to follow suit and got a new iPhone. And I am actually quite happy with it.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I cant wean my wife away from her Blackberry. Physical Keyboard and fitting in her purse matters more to her.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I cant wean my wife away from her Blackberry. Physical Keyboard and fitting in her purse matters more to her.
I can definitely relate. The physical keyboard and convenient size were important to me to begin with, but after awhile the functionality of the phone became a much bigger priority.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I must also admit that alongside good functionality that I love phone cases (with the new iPhone I have already acquired quite a collection...don't judge), and the Blackberry just didn't have enough offerings for me. I have phone cases like others have shoes, a phone case for every occasion. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom