Any animated movies in the canon that you'd like to see a dark ride for?

Yert3

Original Poster
Dark rides are some of my favorite attractions. I was just wondering what you guys would love to see in terms of the official animated canon that doesn't already have a dark ride.

golfball

Rescuer's Down Under at the Australia addition to the DAK of my dreams.

Heres the point of the ride you shrunken down to the size of a mouse and must help the Rescuers save something theres your ride and at the end you r magically transformed back into normal thanks to mickey mouse.

I might be a troll but i still love disney

Yert3

Original Poster
I'd like to see some love to the 60's-70's xerox era. But I know that'll never happen other than TMAoWtP, Which is a great dark ride. Not sure about the hate for it.

JIMINYCR

Great Mouse Detective. Nothing better than a good Sherlock Holmes / Moriarty conflict. Even if it's played by
mice and rats.

Pd_Moriarty_by_Sidney_Paget.gif
200px-Sherlock_Holmes_Portrait_Paget.jpg
images
images

erasure fan1

The one ride for me is, and always will be my choice, The Lion King. AK needs a killer family dark ride, and this would be a perfect fit. I would love to see a hybrid ride system that was part land and part boat ride.

MerlinTheGoat

At Magic Kingdom-
Beauty and the Beast (should have been a New Fantasyland ride in the first place).
Sleeping Beauty.
Aladdin (flying carpet, either suspended or via KUKA).
Sword in the Stone.
Robin Hood.
New Mr Toad (trackless ride system with milder downsized EMV movement for vehicles).
Sleepy Hollow (doubt there's really any room but I think this could work nicely at Liberty Square).

Animal Kingdom-
Lion King.
Up (suspended or KUKA, in South America Expansion).
Emperor's New Groove (also at South America, either via dark ride or flume).
Jungle Book (my ideal version of this one is actually a flume ride but I'll mention it anyways).
Tarzan (won't ever happen I'd imagine due to Disney not having rights to create anything new with the story).

DHS (besides what rides are already rumored for the expansion)-
Roger Rabbit (can also be a trackless ride, toontown seems like an ideal fit for the place given the movie's setting).
Great Muppet Movie Ride.
This isn't an animated movie, but i'd love to see a lengthy dark ride that recreates famous Disney cartoon shorts in physical ride form (old Mickey, Donald, and Goofy cartoons).

I'm for keeping Epcot movie-less and bringing it back to its former unique glory. So I don't propose any animated movie rides there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom