Anxiously Waiting for Free Dining

Status
Not open for further replies.

allisonmomofthree

Its online now but i cant seem to change my reservation. help! how do i do it? i clicked change package but it says "
No Available Offers
There are no other available offers at your hotel within your current date range. Try changing your hotel, travel dates or party size to search for other available offers."

Try getting on a computer , it wouldn't work on my phone

NZDisneyFan

I am on a computer. I think I will just have to wait until 7am (11pm our time) and take my chances on the phone. I am willing to change resorts and rooms if necessary, but have no flexibility on dates since we are coming from the other side of the world.

sophie_the_pooh

Free dining is out! For everyone! Dates:
-August 14 to October 1st
-November 15 to November 21
-November 26 to November 28
-December 10 to December 21

Basically same offer as last year, Quick service plan with a Value and Regular dining plan with Moderates and Deluxes. You need to get park hopper or water park fun and more option with your tickets. POR is only included until October 1st.
I just booked Coronado Nov 27-Dec 4! I'm so excited!!!:happy:

DrummerAlly

Original Poster
7:00am - ::1 minute of silence:: ..."We're sorry, we're currently experiencing technical difficulties"
7:02am - ::busy signal::

I don't think I've heard a busy signal on a phone in about ten years. It's a throwback!

DisneyJoe

Its online now but i cant seem to change my reservation. help! how do i do it? i clicked change package but it says "
No Available Offers
There are no other available offers at your hotel within your current date range. Try changing your hotel, travel dates or party size to search for other available offers."
Choose the "Change Resort" option instead of Change Offer, and keep the same resort, and then try it again, that has worked sometimes.

DisneyDreamer08

Well we have a reservation for Pop in September. Our agent logged on at 4:20am EST and Pop had no availability :( She switched us to All Star Sports and we do have free dining there. Bummed we had to switch resorts but happy we at least get to take advantage of the offer!

NZDisneyFan

I got through on the phone but for my dates they only had AoA suites and Fort Wilderness cabins available. And then said i couldnt even get the room discounts either. I'm so annoyed. The availability must be almost zero.

DisneyDreamer08

I got through on the phone but for my dates they only had AoA suites and Fort Wilderness cabins available. And then said i couldnt even get the room discounts either. I'm so annoyed. The availability must be almost zero.

I believe the room only discounts are released at a later date. Thats how it was for us in 2014. I agree though, it does seem availability was very limited this time around.

HRHPrincessAriel

Why all the phones calls? I browsed and went all the way up to the "pay" on the computer in under 5 minutes...I can't think of anything unless it was a free trip to get me to wait on phone that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom