Anxiously Awaiting....

TikiTorch

I would like to book a package online, but the check-in date would be Dec. 30 or 31, so the check out date would actually be in 2016. Do you guys know if the site will let me book a check-out date in 2016, or will I have to wait all the way until next year to book this?

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I would like to book a package online, but the check-in date would be Dec. 30 or 31, so the check out date would actually be in 2016. Do you guys know if the site will let me book a check-out date in 2016, or will I have to wait all the way until next year to book this?
I believe it depends on how far into January 2016 you are talking. You can usually book from December into at least the first few days of January of the following year.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

$150 a night at POP is still not bad. For reference, we just got back from a trip to PA, near Hershey Park. We did not visit Hershey, but needed a place to stay. Even the run-down dives were over $150 before tax. Good hotels (comparable in size/quality to a WDW Value resort) were well over $200 a night, not including taxes. Last year for my niece's wedding we booked a hotel in Alabama - no resort or anything nearby. $160 a night - not including tax! I see people complain about WDW resort prices, but the Value resorts really are a good deal, even at full price. With discounts, they are even better. In January 2013 we stayed at POP for about $90 per night.
I generally agree except for the exorbitantly priced deluxes. That said, when you get a 35% discount at a deluxe, it can bring the price back down to earth. Rack rates at places like GF or Poly are just out of this world.

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
Totally agree with you that they are comparable with "regular" hotel pricing. Just in comparison with what is listed for the same time this year it was high.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I'm anxiously awaiting pricing for POFQ for the first week of May 2015. I'm hoping for less than $170 per night...
Call them up. They have the pricing. It is not less than $170/night as POFQ never charges less than $180/night. More like $220/night during the week for a standard room, $250/night on weekends.

Upvote 0

MerMom1981

="ISTCNavigator57, post: 6206074, member: 888"]Call them up. They have the pricing. It is not less than $170/night as POFQ never charges less than $180/night. More like $220/night during the week for a standard room, $250/night on weekends.

We got a great rate last year, $163 pet night. I know prices will have increased, but I'm hoping for a good promo rate. We're aiming for after spring break, but before summer vacation...

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I booked our January trip before I came home a few days ago. Thought I would get the bounce back rate, but they didn't have them for 2015. So I will just wait until AP discounts are out and change it, like I've done in the past. Only a few more days to wait until I can make our ADRs.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I think most of us are awaiting package rates which have not been released yet
The individual in question was hoping for a hotel rate of $170/night. Regardless of package rates, she could call up and ask what the hotel rate is per night. All a package adds are park tickets, which you can price out yourself. No magic wand required. Just because you can't book 2015 packages yet doesn't mean you can't figure out the price.

Upvote 0

COrunner

Soooo I am anxiously awaiting the packages for 2015 to be released so I can book the trip I have planned for the first full week in October. I know I am not the only one so figured I would start a thread so we could all be anxious together.

We have our reservation for January and based on the previous years discounts we are hoping that in October some kind of deal for that trip timeline is released!

Upvote 0
We have our reservation for January and based on the previous years discounts we are hoping that in October some kind of deal for that trip timeline is released!
i'm also waiting and when i did a google search for jan 2015 i saw were they are already offering free dining for jan into march i believe for united kingdom travelers

Upvote 0

smk

I am not making the mistake of waiting to book for next September early October ever again! This year I fooled around when the special deals came out and now I cannot find a room I can afford for that time frame. Sadly, we are not going this year. However, next year I figure I deserve at least seven full nights!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom