Anxiously Awaiting....

nngrendel

I am sort of anxious to finally see the dates show up online. I am looking at something mid Sept for Food and Wine however not a overly anxious as I may try and get a AP this year. If I do then it will be some time later that I actually book.

Upvote 0

LizC

I'm wanting to book January. I am very anxious over here, as I am also waiting for discounts to come out. (I know they probably won't come out till October, but a few years ago they came out in August.)

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I hope you get what you are looking for. We like 10 days in the parks, 2 travel days(we fly down,) and two pool days. Come home from vacation, not needing a vacation :)

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
We will drive down after school on the 2nd and arrive that night. Park days Saturday thru Friday and then leave Saturday. (My husband may have a different plan but this is my plan).

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
I doubt it. As much as I would love to experience it, after my Mom and Dad describing it I don't think Carl or Cadence would deal with the crowds to well.

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
So I just called and got pricing for October 2nd-10th 2015. Holy cow! For a room at Pop Century they want $1180.16. Almost $150 a night! At the Art of Animation the LM room would cost us $1211.64. I am thinking we may just go with AOA. For a total of $3o more for the week why not?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom