Another Wet MNSSHP??

Jorden

I'm hoping there'll be one for you guys as well! I did it twice last year and it was virtually identical this year so I didn't take very many pics or anything like that.

Only differences I noticed was the character meet and greet indoors in adventureland (where the jungle area characters were from) wasn't open bu those characters were moved outside anyway (although Terk was the only Tarzan character I saw all night).

They also added (from what I can remember of last year) the pirate ship float and tick tock from the P&P parade into the Boo to You parade.

Kacki

Well, I live in Miami, and I know that:

A) The seasons in Florida include Almost summer, summer, hurricane, and November-February.
B)The weather is wet and hot or cool and dry (see November-February)
C) If you ever go to AK in the summer, you will have a 100% chance of Thunderstorms. At least my family does. It is like a curse.

bgraham34

I am so glad it did not rain at the party Friday night. It was not looking good for a while. Thursday night it was raining and we were at Epcot and we took off because Illuminations started and rain and lightning hit just as the fireworks started, we took off and got drenched on the way to the bus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom