Another WDW Message Board

BRER STITCH

I stumbled upon this site the other day.

WWW.WDWPLANNER.COM

They have a pretty cool Discussion Board, and I found some different things on there from those folks. It's a LOT smaller, but there are some neat features on it and the "feel" is pretty casual and friendly!!

I had never heard of it before, so I thought I'd mention it.

Hey....sometimes you can just NEVER get enough WDW!!! :lol:

Check it out if you get a chance.

:cool:

Becky

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
I stumbled upon this site the other day.

WWW.WDWPLANNER.COM

They have a pretty cool Discussion Board, and I found some different things on there from those folks. It's a LOT smaller, but there are some neat features on it and the "feel" is pretty casual and friendly!!

I had never heard of it before, so I thought I'd mention it.

Hey....sometimes you can just NEVER get enough WDW!!! :lol:

Check it out if you get a chance.

:cool:

Ea, hum:confused:

The Discounts and Rehabs I saw were from 2002:eek:

They don't seem to be even close to being current.:lookaroun

Think I'll just stick around here:D

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Original Poster
Re: Re: Another WDW Message Board

Originally posted by Becky
Ea, hum:confused:

The Discounts and Rehabs I saw were from 2002:eek:

They don't seem to be even close to being current.:lookaroun

Think I'll just stick around here:D

I only checked out the Discussion Board area, so that is what I addressed in my post.

Hopefully your first post was about the outdated Discounts and Rehabs they had on there! :lol:

Sorry to confuse you! I'm just always looking to add more sites to my WDW addiction and I figured so were others.

:)

Upvote 0

all41

Brer,

I'd be interested in your favorites list, if you'd like to post some of them. I have my WDW Web favorites in a 2 tier system. I have the daily sites in one folder and arranged in order of how I visit them (With WDWMAGIC.COM at the top). I have a secondary folder with WDW sites that I'll check now and again because the content doesn't change all that often.

Always on the prowl for good content sites about WDW!

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Original Poster
Hey ALL41!! :wave:

I don't mind sharing at all! Though I certainly hope it does not unleash a whole round of everyone here critiquing my choices!! :eek:

Sometimes the comments of folks on this site ARE the reason I keep a bunch of alternatives on hand! :lol:

Here are some of the ones I have in my file right now. There are people I know with MANY more than this!
I hope others would add to the list so we can all compile the ULTIMATE list of DISNEY Fan Sites!

(HERE ARE MY TOP TEN -- IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)....

www.disneycruiser.info
disneyworld.disney.go
wdwig.com
www.disneylandparis.com
disneylandsource.com
www.laughingplace.com
mousepad.mouseplanet.com
www.themeparkinsider.com
www.wdwplanner.com
www.wdwmagic.com

Each site is pretty different and I like certain qualities about each.

HAVE FUN SURFING!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Interesting that the OP did not mention the DIS discusion boards. I go on both almost everyday - since my trip is in about two weeks. Just curious - do people on WDWMAGIC tend to avoid DIS, or do people check out both.

My impression is that WDWMAGIC is easier to navigate - the threads stay on topic (DIS has a SWAN thread that goes on for 90 pages with people asking about each other's kids; yet I check it out for the occasional on topic post). But on the other side - there are many more threads on DIS and more of a chance of getting a piece of helpful information.

I hope I didn't open a can of worms - the fact that the two boards almost don't acknowledge each other makes me feel there may be a reason.

Upvote 0
everyone has their preferences. I am on wdwinfo alot. However, with 45,000 fewer members, wdwmagic is much more homey and friendly. It seems that there more people who are just seeking info on the DIS boards. Here we are all part of the magic.......

Upvote 0

AKQJ10

DisneyWorldTrivia.com

Hello!

I run the DisneyWorldTrivia.com web site, and would just like to extend a personal invitation to everyone here at the Magic boards who is interested in WDW trivia and more to come by and join our community at DisneyWorldTrivia.com.

We also have growing photo galleries filled with hundreds of WDW photos, Trivia Games, Crossword Puzzles, will soon be adding tons of Disney World secrets and fun facts, and introducing additional features in the future!

So, come on by, say "hi," and join in the fun! :) Hope to see you there!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom