Trip Report Another Holiday, Trip Report - Dec 2018

Hello Friends!

It was about 3 months ago when I started my last trip report, which was our Alaskan Cruise trip on the Disney Wonder. Our last trip to WDW was exactly a year ago, so it has been a while (by our standards) since our last visit there.

Right now, we are only a few hours away from taking off to the Most Magical Place on Earth. A lot has happened since we were last there, the biggest one of which is, of course, the opening of Toy Story Land. Yup, we have Fast Passes for Slinky Dog! We also have Fast Passes for Flight of Passage, Mine Train, etc.. etc. So we will be on all the E-Ticket rides. We also have Fast Passes for Illuminations, since this will probably be the last time we will be seeing my most favorite nighttime show in all of WDW. It will probably be an emotional goodbye, I'm sure.

Tomorrow, we will be doing the Wanyama Safari for the 2nd time. The last time we did this was back in 2013. Back then, only guests staying at AKL got a chance to do this. We haven't done it again since, but that will change with this trip. So we are looking forward it. Later in the trip, we will do a "Sleigh Ride" at Fort Wilderness. It will be a fun way to look at all the holiday decorations that Disney guests staying there have put up. And of course, we will be attending a MVMCP. I wonder how many ginger molasses cookies I can consume in one evening?

As usual, Donald is all dressed in his elfs outfit, ready to go.
IMG_8863.JPG

I will try to report live as much as I can from there. But right now, I need to go around the house to make sure I haven't forgotten anything! We leave for the airport in an hour!

Zz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom