Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Maria

I think it´s in Spaceship Earth, but not at the ending. I can´t remember but could it be an image projected on a screen, maybe near the part where the operators talk from city to city? I remember they put a new screen there, but I´m terrible remembering specifics of rides.... I confuse them all! :hammer:

Maria

Or maybe you are making us suffer and you took this picture during Food & Wine Festival from a tent displaying California wines! Kendall Jackson´s exhibit tent? :confused: :animwink:

Originally posted by Maria
I think it´s in Spaceship Earth, but not at the ending. I can´t remember but could it be an image projected on a screen, maybe near the part where the operators talk from city to city? I remember they put a new screen there, but I´m terrible remembering specifics of rides.... I confuse them all! :hammer:

I like the theory of the picture being taken from an image projected on a screen so my answer is either O'canada or the 360 movie in China

Sean23

Originally posted by donaldduck1967
I like the theory of the picture being taken from an image projected on a screen so my answer is either O'canada or the 360 movie in China

You have the right theory but it was not taken from O'Canada or China. There are only a few more places it could be.

Maria

Originally posted by Sean23
You have the right theory but it was not taken from O'Canada or China. There are only a few more places it could be.

American Adventure and Universe of Energy have been mentioned already.... I can´t think of another place! :brick:

Boy! This is a good one! :sohappy:

Sean23

Originally posted by DigitalDisney
Horizons had a city scene in the Omnisphere sequence, but I don't think this picture came from that movie

How about Circle of Life, in The Land?

Yes, it is from the Circle of Life.

WDWspider

I have viewed this thread for the longest time hoping I'd know one someday, someone post one that's hard but only I know it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :animwink:

Maria

Originally posted by spider-man
I have viewed this thread for the longest time hoping I'd know one someday, someone post one that's hard but only I know it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :animwink:

....and when I finally know something, I come too late and someone has already answered it! :lol: :animwink:

Pioneer Hall

I want the 1900 Post so here goes...

Attachments

• kona cafe\'.jpg
    kona cafe\'.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 80

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom