Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Captain Hank

It's where guests can do all sorts of consumer products tests, like trying to break a TV with a weight on a lever...and a whole bunch of other tests that don't immediately come to mind (been a long week). It's right next to the old M:S pre-view center. I forget exactly what it's called, but I know it's sponsored by UL.

Edit: By the way, my next guess is the Dinosaur loading area. Probably wrong, but the atmosphere looks about right.

barnum42

hcwalker16 said:
It's where guests can do all sorts of consumer products tests, like trying to break a TV with a weight on a lever...and a whole bunch of other tests that don't immediately come to mind (been a long week). It's right next to the old M:S pre-view center. I forget exactly what it's called, but I know it's sponsored by UL.

Edit: By the way, my next guess is the Dinosaur loading area. Probably wrong, but the atmosphere looks about right.
Thanks, I now know the place you mean, but I don't who UL are - I've either not made the connection or they are not in the UK.

Back to the photo - it's not in the Dinosaur loading area.

Captain Hank

UL is short for Underwriter's Laboratory. Here in the U.S., they test lots of products, mostly electronics.

I can think of few places where those types of pipes an lighting can be found. However, the flower thing in the background has me stumped. It looks too dark to be Minnie's House, but that's my guess nonetheless.

PixiePower

Yeah! Guess I have been on that one a few too many times! I thought so the moment Ilooked at it last night but thought it couldn't be that easy!! I will post in a little bit!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom