Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Pixie Duster

Here we go... now it should be easier...

Attachments

• where1-2.jpg
    where1-2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 81

Computer Magic

barnum42 said:
Plaza Ice Cream Parlour?
I think it's safe to say the first word on the plaque is "Plaza".

It's also hard to go up against Joe. His photo memory is as good as his pictures from his digital camera....Which are pretty darn good.

If for some strange reason Joe is wrong, I will guess

The Plaza Restaurant

Computer Magic

barnum42 said:
Mine is not Harambe, Tatooine Traders or Flights of Wonder.
I feel like I'm at work with all this "multi-tasking" between photos.

This is suppose to be my stress free relaxing time of the day... while I'm at work :)

Okay.. I'm going back to the Magic Kingdom with some outrageous guess:

Frontierland

barnum42

Pixie Duster said:
the old skyway building or by the restrooms in that area....?
You went for a walk there after work didn't you? :lol: It's near the rest rooms - look up on the walls to the left as you are heading towards Liberty Sqaure and you will see it.

What have you got for us to guess now?

Foolish Mortal

barnum42 said:
You went for a walk there after work didn't you? :lol: It's near the rest rooms - look up on the walls to the left as you are heading towards Liberty Sqaure and you will see it.

Barnum, that was a good one !! Usaully when some of the one's I don't recognize are revealed I slap my head and think, duh . I know the area in which this was taken but am still having a problem visualizing it. Oh well, at least I can see it for myself 11/26. Good one by you !!

barnum42

Foolish Mortal said:
Barnum, that was a good one !! Usaully when some of the one's I don't recognize are revealed I slap my head and think, duh . I know the area in which this was taken but am still having a problem visualizing it. Oh well, at least I can see it for myself 11/26. Good one by you !!
Thanks - as soon as I spotted it I thought it was going to fool a few people, it looks so much like it belongs in the area around Pirates.

Computer Magic

barnum42 said:
You went for a walk there after work didn't you? :lol:
Very good picture, It took someone that works at Disney to figure out where that picture was taken. Otherwise we would still be guessing.

Yet another advantage for working at Disney. Like anyone needed more reasons to work there. :)

Computer Magic

Foolish Mortal said:
When you go to Disney in Nov, make sure to take some challenging pictues to post on this site.

Foolish Mortal

Computer Magic said:
When you go to Disney in Nov, make sure to take some challenging pictues to post on this site.

Done deal. Have a brand new digital camera i'm dying to break in. What a better place then WDW !!!! I do have a good eye (actually 2) for pics, so I will get quite a few mindbogglers. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom