Another Great Spot ...But Where?

CmdrTostada

who can get this one, its probably easy.

Attachments

• modified.jpg
    modified.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 132

Maria

I´m here, but I look at it and look at it and can´t figure out exactly where that is! Good one! ;)

I think it is in Epcot because of the benches, then I see water in the back, so it could be the lagoon, but I don´t see the red floor of the WSC promenade... so I don´t really know! :veryconfu

disney_nutter

i know i have seen it but i cant remember were so this is a guess is at the ferry loading bay at the transpotation station or at the ferry loading bay at magic kingdom.

Maria

Wait! I know where that is! That´s the cart in front of the WSC plaza, before the Oddysey Building! The water is the one next to that building! Am I right?

CmdrTostada

no nutter was right the first time. It is the ferry loading dock. I did some cropping to take out the big clues like the ferry boat, and the big sign. I got the original picture from Disneypix.com

The_CEO

Its the all star music resort.. I hope you know that it says that as the file name? Or did u change it to throw us off?

Maria

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Its the all star music resort.. I hope you know that it says that as the file name? Or did u change it to throw us off?

LOL!!! very clever..... :lol:

cheater..... :animwink:

The_CEO

lol no see i was going to save the picture to my computer and open it in PS so i could zoom in on that little parking lot sign thing and then.. wal la~!

The name popped up lol

~ Justin...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom