Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Coronado

Original Poster
Juan..... Nutter..... you are exactly correct:D A realy fun place for the kids..... back to you...... open floor....:)

Coronado

Original Poster
No takers huh?.... okey dokey..... try this remote location in WDW....been there.... seen it.... but where in the WDW is it?

Attachments

• tunnel.jpg
    tunnel.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 150

Coronado

Original Poster
Yo juan .... you are good at this.... you are not a ringer are you... I bet you work there right???/\ OK smart people find this place in WDW!

Attachments

• wilderness.jpg
    wilderness.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 145

Coronado

Original Poster
Goofteen you are correct.... congratulations....now it's time for me to say..........floor is now open to your fabulous shots....yes I am talking to you...you there with the great shot of (fill in the blank)...well what are you waiting for....:lol: don't just surf... post a pix.....:rolleyes:

Coronado

Original Poster
I am sure that someone out there has a picture of WDW that they think is great..... post it..... but not before you guess where in the WDW is this!

Attachments

• horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 126

Maria

I wish I had pics to post or a program to cut parts of them... :(

In the mean time, I can only guess yours! Keep them coming please! :animwink:

Is that Cinderella´s Golden Carrousel? :veryconfu

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Maria
Is that Cinderella´s Golden Carrousel? :veryconfu
That actually looks more like the little motorized carousel model in the Boardwalk lobby that plays the music from Fantasy in the Sky.:sohappy:

Maria

I think you got that right! I couldn´t remember any other carrousel in wdw, but yeah... the Boardwalk has one! :sohappy:

Coronado

Original Poster
You are correct silly..... why couldn't you guess the hidden monkey mosaic at the entrance to pizzafari....???? I will try to find others...............'

Okeydokey....here's one fer ya.....

Attachments

• horseplace.jpg
    horseplace.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 147

Coronado

Original Poster
juan....you are not correct...but consideing the fact that the picture is so crappy....and you still knew it was a horse stable....I give you credit.....where else do they have horses stabled?

Coronado

Original Poster
close enough 4648.....the streecar barn at the end of main street and next to the firehouse....they keep the streetcars there. Ok open floor.... back to you.....What ever happened to Digital D...? he had some great pix......:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom