Another Exciting Day In the Lives of Tifani and Patrick

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Well, I had school today (Presidents day) because down here in Osceola County, we have Rodeo Day off, not P Day. Anyways, I went to school today, while Tifani, who wasnt feeling well, stayed home. This is an actual conversation, that took place between both of us this afternoon...read on, and see what happens when I go to school, and she stays home... (I'm Montuboy12, and Tifani is Star2be554) By The Way...The "XL" we are refering to is an Orlando Radio Station

Montuboy12 [4:10 PM]: hey buddy, whatsup
Star2be554 [4:10 PM]: HEY ..NUTTIN..WUT'S UP WIT U
Montuboy12 [4:11 PM]: nothing...feelin better?
Star2be554 [4:11 PM]: YEA THANKS 4 ASKIN..GUESS WUT
Montuboy12 [4:11 PM]: what
Star2be554 [4:12 PM]: I WAS SLEEPIN N I GOT A PHONE CALL
Star2be554 [4:12 PM]: N
Star2be554 [4:12 PM]: IT WAS XL
Montuboy12 [4:12 PM]: wow...for real?
Star2be554 [4:12 PM]: N THEY WERE LIKE U WON THE STUDENT OF THE MONTH THING N THEY WERE LIKE U CAN HOST XL WIT A DJ OF UR CHOICE..
Star2be554 [4:12 PM]: N I WAS LIKE YEA I DON'T WANNA DO IT
Montuboy12 [4:12 PM]: O-M-G
Montuboy12 [4:13 PM]: why not
Montuboy12 [4:13 PM]: student of the month...and you were home that day
Star2be554 [4:13 PM]: LOL..IMMA TELL U THE REST
Montuboy12 [4:13 PM]: kk
Star2be554 [4:14 PM]: N I CALLED BACK N I SPOKE 2 WOMEN N I GUESS THEY GAVE IT AWAY 2 SOME-1 ELSE N SINCE THEY FEEL BAD THERE GIVIN ME A PRIZE PACK..
Star2be554 [4:14 PM]: I WAS LIKE DARN
Montuboy12 [4:14 PM]: OMG....THATS SO FUNNY
Star2be554 [4:14 PM]: LOL
Montuboy12 [4:15 PM]: thats crazy tifani lol....im crackin up over here...i cant believe you actually won...if you won student of the month, why were they calling when you were supposed to be in school
Star2be554 [4:16 PM]: LOL.I DUNNO...CUZ 2DAY IS PRESIDENTS DAY N I GUESS WERE SUPPOSE 2 HAVE OFF
Montuboy12 [4:16 PM]: oh...no, we have rodeo day lol...that is too funny...you suck in school..why'd you win student of the month lol
Star2be554 [4:16 PM]: 4REAL I KNO I DO...
Star2be554 [4:17 PM]: N IF THEY ASK ME WUT MY GRADES WERE..I'LL B LIKE A'S B'S N 2 C'S
Montuboy12 [4:17 PM]: lol...i cant believe you said no...when do you get your "prize pack"?
Star2be554 [4:18 PM]: I DUNNO..I GUESS WHEN I COMES...NOW I REALLY WANNA HOST
Star2be554 [4:18 PM]: I CALLED LIKE 5 MINS LATER N THEY ALREADY GAVE IT 2 SOME-1 ELSE
Montuboy12 [4:18 PM]: lol...why the heck did you say no...
Montuboy12 [4:18 PM]: i would of been like, YEA, DEF.
Star2be554 [4:18 PM]: I WAS SLEEPIN N I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE TALKIN 2 HER
Montuboy12 [4:19 PM]: wow...i knew you were a grouch when you wake up, but c'mon now
Star2be554 [4:19 PM]: LOL
Star2be554 [4:19 PM]: I HOPE THEY CALL BACK
Star2be554 [4:19 PM]: N B LIKE DO U STILL WANNA DO IT
Montuboy12 [4:19 PM]: did you tell them your address?
Star2be554 [4:19 PM]: YEA
Montuboy12 [4:20 PM]: oh...then your prob just getting your prize pack...and it will prob be a shirt and a pencil, cuz you kno how wack XL prizes be
Montuboy12 [4:20 PM]: brb...gotta tinkle
Star2be554 [4:21 PM]: OK
Montuboy12 [4:21 PM]: back
Star2be554 [4:21 PM]: OK
Montuboy12 [4:22 PM]: you wanna hear my interesting story of the day?
Star2be554 [4:22 PM]: YEA I'LL PROBABLY GET A PENCIL N SHIRT
Star2be554 [4:22 PM]: SURE
Montuboy12 [4:22 PM]: i was getting off the bus, and i slipped, and bounced down the stairs
Star2be554 [4:22 PM]: WOW..LOL
Montuboy12 [4:22 PM]: and that hurt SO bad...you kno how big them bus stairs are lol
Star2be554 [4:22 PM]: YEP..I WOULD OF BEEN LAUGHIN SO HARD
Montuboy12 [4:22 PM]: so, you got to stay home, and win crap...and i went to school, and hurt myself
Star2be554 [4:22 PM]: IF I SEEN THAT
Montuboy12 [4:23 PM]: ya, i kno you would have been laughin
Star2be554 [4:23 PM]: LOL
Montuboy12 [4:23 PM]: i gotta go to wal mart..imma be back later k
Star2be554 [4:23 PM]: OK
Star2be554 [4:23 PM]: C-YA
Montuboy12 [4:23 PM]: kk...ttyl

Done...Can you believe that?!:rolleyes: :lol:

aim

:lol: :lol: Tifani, why?!?! lol! I woulda taken it! And that stinks Patrick that you got hurt. But I could just see you doing that in my mind, hahaha. I bet it was a funny site to see since you're so tall. :p

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by MarioMagic15
:lol: :lol: lol too funny.

btw,what is rodeo day? i got today off for president's day, but i'm clueless to 'rodeo day'....:veryconfu

Osceola County Holiday...You guys got today off, we get friday off...

Mr. Bill...She was using caps because I can only read her font when It's on caps in the IM Window...

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Here is the email I got:

SO HEY GUESS WUT...I JUSS GOT MY XL PRIZE PACK THING...N THIS IS WUT THE GAVE ME

1.A BABY BLUE SHIRT(OF COURSE)
2.A POUCH THING
2.N THE BRITNEY SPEARS C.D.....I WAS LIKE NO THEY DIDN'T...THE DAMN BRITNEY SPEARS C.D

that's what she got. She HATES, I mean, really DOES NOT LIKE Britney Spears. LoL...look what she ended up getting:lol:

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by General Grizz
By chance, in your original post, did you [COLOR]text[/COLOR] for EVERY line??

Just wondering. :lookaroun

Keep us posted!! :D

Yea, I did, why?...And where is your LK1 1/2 review Mr.?

General Grizz

Heh, just saying it must have taken forever.

Oh yes, review. Ya see, I post on WDWMagic at quick breaks. I would not, um, give this film justice by typing out something quick, so allow me, Friday evening, to type something of due time value. :p

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
years ago, before Disney, Osceola County was primarily ranch and farmland... so local kids would all cut school the day the rodeo came to town... so many, that the schools saw no reason to remain open. Hence, Rodeo Day came about....

kids get the day the Rodeo comes to town off...

btw, Patrick.. how come you're in Osceola County Schools.. don't you live in Downtown Orlando? At least your location says you do.. should you be attending Boone or Colonial?

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by mkt

btw, Patrick.. how come you're in Osceola County Schools.. don't you live in Downtown Orlando? At least your location says you do.. should you be attending Boone or Colonial?

Um yea, but I had to change schools, and get an out of zone, for reasons that I don't think anyone else here needs to know:)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
wow.. long commute. The nighclub district and Lake Eola must be fun... I'd rather chill a wee bit north though, on Orange Ave, just south of Florida Hospital. The artsy area by Lake Ivanhoe and Loch Haven... close to Wendy's

so when did you leave BVL?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Wow...all abbreviations, no punctuation or capital letters...then we wonder why English teachers compain that the internet is making students lazy.

I hope you don't write essays that way.

TiNkErBeLl05

Originally posted by Fievel
Wow...all abbreviations, no punctuation or capital letters...then we wonder why English teachers compain that the internet is making students lazy.

I hope you don't write essays that way.
No I don't I just talk to my friends like that.If I wrote essays like that I'd probably be in some type of special class....So let's just remember to friends not in school.:)

Figment1986

I write in the short hand all the time online, or for notes. Almost everyone does it, especially when Textmessenging, and you cannot have lots of spce for a text message.

I always use my proper english skills on a test or essay.

sometimes it slips, but my teacher usually correctrs and takes very little off.

monorail256

Originally posted by Figment1986
I write in the short hand all the time online, or for notes.

As do I... and I always have an 'A' in English. The way I type on the internet with my friends does not affect my 'real way' of writing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom