News Another Drunk Banned for Life

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I think it's the mix of alcohols. In my experience mixing different types of alcohol gets you way drunker way faster. And gosh, at the end of a beers around the world run you could have various beers, tequila, vodka, rum, wine, sake, and mead all within ten hours lol.
giphy.gif

Lilofan

Epcot does have that infamous reputation of drinking around the world during Food and Wine. And with the streets so packed with families, the drunkards can't help but crash into one another and into families also. We like to limit our drinking to a point since we have to drive back to the hotel. In Disney, we get used to seeing and smelling the vomit in many different places.

mergatroid

Epcot does have that infamous reputation of drinking around the world during Food and Wine. And with the streets so packed with families, the drunkards can't help but crash into one another and into families also. We like to limit our drinking to a point since we have to drive back to the hotel. In Disney, we get used to seeing and smelling the vomit in many different places.

Out of interest, how many visits to F & W have you made and on how many of those have you seen or smelled vomit?

Lilofan

Out of interest, how many visits to F & W have you made and on how many of those have you seen or smelled vomit?
Started going in mid 90s, missed a few years in the late 2000s. Love the wines for sale towards the front of the park. Vomit you say? Right in front of us on the main road by the festival while walking, on the bathroom floors. Disney cleaning staff has those sand particles they throw down to mask the smell. Ever seen it? And you??

mergatroid

Started going in mid 90s, missed a few years in the late 2000s. Love the wines for sale towards the front of the park. Vomit you say? Right in front of us on the main road by the festival while walking, on the bathroom floors. Disney cleaning staff has those sand particles they throw down to mask the smell. Ever seen it? And you??

Been almost every year since it started so in around say 50 visits I've seen vomit once and smelt it about once.

John park hopper

My middle son after eating a big dill pickle was on one of those rides that swing back and forth and i could see him on it with his hand over his mouth. I remember thinking oh no those poor people on the ride with him. He managed to not get sick long enough to get off head for the closest bush and wouldn't you know he went right back on it.

ImperfectPixie

My middle son after eating a big dill pickle was on one of those rides that swing back and forth and i could see him on it with his hand over his mouth. I remember thinking oh no those poor people on the ride with him. He managed to not get sick long enough to get off head for the closest bush and wouldn't you know he went right back on it.
I was horrified that I was going to have an incident on one of our trips...I unwittingly scheduled a Tower of Terror FP immediately after a huge breakfast, lol. Fortunately, I didn't even feel the slightest bit queasy during or after riding, so crisis avoided...but lesson well-learned.

Lilofan

One thing about Epcot Food and Wine my family and I do not like is the parking lot scene. One time late one evening , 2 groups of guys that had way too much to drink were ready to fight each other nearby with no cast members or police anywhere in sight.

ImperfectPixie

One thing about Epcot Food and Wine my family and I do not like is the parking lot scene. One time late one evening , 2 groups of guys that had way too much to drink were ready to fight each other nearby with no cast members or police anywhere in sight.
I've heard many horror stories involving drunks and fighting in the parking lots at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom