Another Coronado Springs Resort Question

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
We decided to stay with Coronado Springs even though we did get the pin code for Port Orleans which was my first choice. The kids liked the look of CS so we kept it. My question is what building should we request? My kids are basically grown at 19 and 16 and we will not be using the pools, we never do. We are pretty much straight up park people from just about open to close. I don't like being near the pools since we don't use them and it is usually more high traffic and noisy but do not want to be way away in Never-Never land either. This is our first moderate stay. We have always stayed at the All-Stars or PoP and out of those Music and the 80's upper floor buildings at Pop were our favorites. Looking very forward to a little more space!! Oh and the kids will probably want to visit the arcade when we do laundry one night. Thanks so much in advance for the help, we are very excited to be going back after almost 5 years!!! :)

ETA- we also will not be using Disney Transportation, we drive our own vehicle back and forth so distance to bus stops won't matter

Buzz2001

Do you want easy access to the main building? casita 5 is a good spot, rancho 7a is remote but both of these have good access to the parking lot. Cabana 8b is a good spot as well.

Check out my CSR website below

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Do you want easy access to the main building? casita 5 is a good spot, rancho 7a is remote but both of these have good access to the parking lot. Cabana 8b is a good spot as well.

Check out my CSR website below

We will probably only go to the main building for the refillable mugs morning and evening. Quiet but close to the parking lots sounds good to me! I will check out the website. Thank you so much! :)

NiarrNDisney

Personally I am a fan of the Casitas due to there location being near the Health Spa, quiet pool, and El Centro!

However since you and your family plan on visiting the parks more, you may find the Ranchos more to your liking. The area is towards the back of the resorts feature pool and Arcade but away of the hustle of the resorts main areas, plus its one of the last bus stops before you head out to your chosen park and or activities.

My husband and I book at Casitas every time and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've heard multiple people getting on at the third (Cabanas, I believe) and fourth (main building, El Centro) stops complaining that they never have a seat on the bus. Casitas bus stop is the first to pick up and first to stop. Just a helpful hint.. Happy planning!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the replies. We had no idea which area we needed to request so all of the information has been helpful. I noted all of the suggestions and am going to call too and have them make a note that we want a quiet, out of the way room. Can't wait to get there and stay at a moderate for the first time. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom