Another CM arrested

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It appears that he worked at Universal for a period of time recently.

Perhaps Universal released a picture, thinking it would keep them out of the spotlight..."he's Disney's not ours."

wdwmomof3

I certainly hope the government is working to stop the source of these kinds of photos as hard as they are working at arresting people who have them on their computers.

I agree.

I went to an internet saftey class at my child's high school. It was mainly about myspace but he did touch on internet chiild . He said that they have this new software that can track every single download here in our state and keep track of it, they build a case and then make an arrest. He showed us a map of all of the "hits" of child and I was floored buy the amount of them. It showed a higher number in larger areas... you should have seen Atlanta. Anyway, I am not sure how it works but I hope that they nail them all.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
yeah im pretty sure it wasnt it his DMV pic...because he didn't own a car and had to get rides from random CMs and rumor was its cause he didnt have a license
He drove a Ford Ranger last time I saw him... so he must have a license, or at least a state ID, in Florida both of whose photos would have been in the same database.

Anywho, for those interested, here's his mugshot

464240.jpg

phenom1307

He drove a Ford Ranger last time I saw him... so he must have a license, or at least a state ID, in Florida both of whose photos would have been in the same database.

Anywho, for those interested, here's his mugshot

464240.jpg

was it a truck that said Animal Kingdom Main Entrance or something like that?

i just know when i was down there that he was always bumming rides off of anyone with a car.....and that mugshot is creepy, i cant believe i know that guy:eek:

mkt

Premium Member
was it a truck that said Animal Kingdom Main Entrance or something like that?

No... it was his own. It was blue and it was a Ford Ranger (two big clues that it wasn't a Disney Co vehicle). Maybe he got rid of it?

phenom1307

No... it was his own. It was blue and it was a Ford Ranger (two big clues that it wasn't a Disney Co vehicle). Maybe he got rid of it?

ok...i dont know, i just remember he never had a car while i was there....maybe he got it after i had left in may

mkt

Premium Member
If you left in May, he probably got rid of it before you started. Last time I saw it (or him actually) was in 2006

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom