Wilderness Lodge - $139 standard, $224 studio
Animal Kingdom Lodge - $139 standard
Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club - $234 standard
Polynesian - $254 garden view
Grand Floridian - $294 garden view
Other resorts, room types and views are available also

Still waiting on a call back.

Good morning everyone.

Just wanted to see if I was alone in my situation. I talked to the reservation Cast Member yesterday morning around 9:30 AM EST. At the time I got the same message that the system was down and they would have to call me back with my acutal AP rate. It is now Thursday morning (8:00 AM EST) and I have not gotten a call back yet. The Cast Member indicated that I should recieve a call back no later than this morning, but reading the previous posts leads me to believe most folks have already gotten a call back. Is that true or are there others still waiting on a call back to confirm their AP rate?

Its funny how after the rush of AP rates being announced yesterday that today seems kind of anticlimatic. Oh well. Have a great day everyone.

Upvote 0

islandbeachnut

swordsman_24 said:
Just wanted to see if I was alone in my situation. I talked to the reservation Cast Member yesterday morning around 9:30 AM EST. At the time I got the same message that the system was down and they would have to call me back with my acutal AP rate. It is now Thursday morning (8:00 AM EST) and I have not gotten a call back yet. The Cast Member indicated that I should recieve a call back no later than this morning, but reading the previous posts leads me to believe most folks have already gotten a call back. Is that true or are there others still waiting on a call back to confirm their AP rate?

I got a call back yesterday morning about 1 1/2 hour after I talked to a CM. If I were you I would call again just to be sure.

Upvote 0

Thumper's Mom

Sometimes I wonder if ALL the CM's read the same handbook. :confused: On Tues., I called the AP line to make ressies for my sister in Sept. I asked her specifically if she had any idea when the next set of codes would be released. My sister didn't need them, we were just curious (she was sitting on the extension phone...she doesn't like calling WDW :lookaroun ) This CM told me they hadn't heard anything and she really didn't think they would be out for another 3 WEEKS!!! :brick: Boy was she way off on that one!! The codes came out the next day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

We got the AP rate for the end of June at Pop Century! My mom called last night around 4:30.....was on hold for about an hour. Caribbean Beach was already booked up (at least for the discount rate), so we had to settle for Pop (I'm still excited about pop!) They wouldn't let us book for more then 10 days either. We were looking for 12 days because we don't really know when we are going to get there. We have to wait until my sisters last day of school. And, at the rate of all this snow (and snow days) it feels like she won't be out unitl July! So my mom had to settle on 10 days and we need to hope for the best! 105 days until I'm there!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

if you want the additional two days call and make a seperate ressie for those days. I spoke to pam last nigth about a similar situation and she said two reservations have to be made!!
As far as not getting a call back, I would call back NOW!!!!!! Do not wait at all. If you have the person's name and time you spoke with them that would be a good thing. Let me know how things work out for you!!! Belle

Upvote 0

riguitargod

Wooohooo, I just called and got mine booked.

Of course I'm using a different passholder rate, because i'm going ealier in april, but I still called and got it today! yay!

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

wildbill said:
Better call quick! We are going 7/4-7/12 and nothing was available for CBR (did get Port Orleans :):)

Bill

For some reason Caribbean always seems to ahve little or no availability when any type of code comes out. Whereas there is always something available at Yacht Club (all based on past experiences).

Upvote 0

Rcoaster809

I got POP for June 10-17. Anyone else going to be there? I am so excited, this will be my first Star Wars Weekend! All I need to do now is all the PS stuff, we ordered our DDE yesterday too.

Upvote 0
Got my call back.

Just checked messages at home and got my information. Confirmed for AKL Savannah view for $219 a night starting June 4th. I'm ordering the AP now and on the Disney site. I don't think my parents have ever stayed at a hotel like AKL so I can't wait for them to see it. Good luck to everyone getting what you want for rooms and dates.

Upvote 0

wildbill

amejr999 said:
Which PO are you at- Riverside or FQ?

I don't know -yet. My travel agent e-mailed me that she had gotten us in at PO but forgot to mention which side. I should know later today. This will be our first stay at PO and I really hope we like this resort as much as CBR.

Bill

Upvote 0

PetePan

Should I be worried about room availability at Pop w/ code for 6/16-6/20? I was going to call last night but was too tired and put it off till today. Also, has the requirement for a 10 day or less stay for discount always applied? Because, we stayed for 13 days in Feb. and we couldn't figure out why the heck we couldn't get the AP discount rate at Pop. Any info. is appreciated.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Call as soon as possible Pete. AP codes are very popular and usually there is a limit to the number of rooms per resort that are put on this special. Could more rooms be added in later? Sure. Will it happen? That is anyone's guess!!! As far as the 10 day thing, from what I can gather this seems to be a computer system glitch thing. The best thing to do is spilt your stay into two parts and book them seperately. That will work and will get you around the 10 day limitation thing!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Dwarful

We got our rate from May 6-16th at Movies. We were trying for Pop, but after an hour and half phone wait, we took Movies while the getting was good. However, I was disappointed that this rate is about $25 per night higher than the rate we used in June of last summer. How do people get those precious postcard rates??
We are thinking of splitting onsite and offsite, going to the beach and Sea World, doesn't make sense to pay onsite at Value if we won't be at WDW.
Should note this will be a great trip as we will hit Mothers Day and then our 10th wedding anniversary!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
If you will be there for more than 10 nights, you must split the reservation. This can be done, I did it yesterday. If you are still having a problem, PLEASE do not hesitate to call me and I will do my best to help you.

If you have not recieved a call back, call them immediately. They can look up your reservation with your dates and last name.

Pam

Upvote 0

joshwill

Dwarful said:
We got our rate from May 6-16th at Movies. We were trying for Pop, but after an hour and half phone wait, we took Movies while the getting was good. However, I was disappointed that this rate is about $25 per night higher than the rate we used in June of last summer. How do people get those precious postcard rates??
We are thinking of splitting onsite and offsite, going to the beach and Sea World, doesn't make sense to pay onsite at Value if we won't be at WDW.
Should note this will be a great trip as we will hit Mothers Day and then our 10th wedding anniversary!

i thought these rates seemed a bit high compared to past years when ive gone to the flower show. since disney seems to want to wring as much money oan with all the things going on at this time.

unless the florida resident rates are the same or near last year, i may opt for either staying off property or just not going until the food and wine festival.

i think this is not a good way to reward the ap holders who support wdw year after year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom