Annual Passholder Preview Weekend!!!!

wannabeBelle

Hey all, I am going to be flying in Saturday for the Passholder preview for Mission:Space and I am just too excited!!! I Am staying around till Monday evening then back to reality!! As I purchased a T shirt from Zac ( Main Street USA) for the meet in December I will be proudly sporting my colors for the Preview weekend, so if you see a very Irish looking girl wearing a WDWMagic Meet short, please come over and introduce yourselves!!! I know of a member or two that is going to be at the Preview, but who else is going to be coming out for this weekend?? Belle:wave: :wave: :cool:

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Hi Eljay I just walked in so Ill give you the abbreviated version, Trip was great Coronado was awesome!!! M:S was amazing, as was most of the trip. I went solo this time and it was just fabulous!!! More to come later!! Belle

Upvote 0

CarolA

OK are you the person that I met at Off Kilter, had the chinese snack with and rode mission space with?

Sounds a little strange, but I met someone from these boards Sunday at Epcot and we just kind of hooked up and did this.

If so, I am really sorry you could not stay until Monday and see the Off Kilter show on the American Gardens stage. It was a much more energetic show then their normal one and I really enjoyed it. It was fun to actually see what the drummer and keyboard player are doing back there!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Hey Carol!!!! I am indeed the Marie that you met at Off Kilter (Had to see the lads!!), Had chinese snack with and rode M:S with!! It was so nice meeting another Disney fan who is nuts enough to just run away by yourself!!! After M:S I kinda hung out for a while let the rain stop for a bit, and then caught Off Kilter at the 6:45 show!!! They were great as per usual. I then went over to Japan and had dinner at Teppanyaki Grill which was awesome. Of course somewhere in there it had starting raining again. I am telling you I so felt like a duck!!! Overall though the trip was great. Welcome to the boards and we are so happy to have you!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
That is terrible!!!! I am so glad you enjoyed Off Kilter on Monday. I hope I have a little more luck in catching their performance without a watering in the future!!! I wonder if they would mind being videotaped to be posted on here?? What do you think? Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
After the first time I saw them I looked around for stuff on them, but the only person who had anything big was Deb Wills who had done a great interview with Jamie Holton. There just isnt a whole lot of them anywhere. Now to find someone with the technical equipment and skills necessary...........:lol: :D :hammer: Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
I couldnt really tell this time. I didnt get as close as I did last time I kinda was getting rained on by the end of the 6:45 show so I just reattached my sandals to my feet, listened to the last song, blew the guys a kiss and booked off to Japan to go have dinner and dry off a bit by the nice hot griddles in Teppanyaki Grill. They were as entertaining as ever though!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Eljay

Glad you had a fun safe trip. We'll have to shoot for another time to hook up for an OK show, maybe in the fall for Food & Wine? I know I'm going, just not sure when. Counting the days till Sunday Aug 17 & Monday Aug 18! First time at the Dolphin, can't wait!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Absolutely!!!! I Am looking into going around the 16th-20th although I havent made any firm plans as of yet. As soon as the AP discounts come out for that period of time I am so all over that!!!
Have an absolutely wonderful time when you go!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Lilo

Now Belle - you have strayed off the main topic which is your adventures at WDW. Please describe in minute detail your opinion of the new M:S. After all that is only the reason why I looked at your posting. Unless you have something better to tell about OK:lol:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
This is the wrong forum for trip reports and I havent had a chance to get to make up another thread!! Some of us have to go to work!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom